Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the right decision?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Soimetimes he makes me carry so much shopping I actually cry.

I'm not surprised. Probably not used to anything heavier than a bag containing a pack of fish fingers and a bottle of squash.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm not surprised. Probably not used to anything heavier than a bag containing a pack of fish fingers and a bottle of squash.

That's only because before I was made to do all the shopping I was only allowed to buy those two items as my weekly subsistance.

You don't know the pain, I've nearly wasted away.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
OY you two Gayboys can you save the domestics until you get home and save us all from it.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Liten mate, I dont need you mocking me.

I dont know you, so please dont randomly take the piss

why was that taking the piss? you're the one with the f***ing cross as your avatar and the quote from the bible (i assume) in your signature. aren't you people supposed to ask 'what would jesus do?' a little ironic that you would rely on the wisdom of nsc rather than some kind of divine inspiration.

this really is one goddamn helluva thread.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
OY you two Gayboys can you save the domestics until you get home and save us all from it.

Oh I'm sorry. I mistook this for a daft tlittle thread about non-football related stuff. I didn't realise people were logging on for serious chatter. :)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

Come on US, the amount of shit threads you start that's a bit rich. Also we are only having a laugh and if you don't like it don't read it.

Is this because I gave Transformers a bad review?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My threads are always of the highest quality and interesting and pertinent Les and I will NEVER forgive you for giving Transformers a poor review.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

My favourite 3 new films of the last year are:

Transformers
Enchanted
Rocky Balboa

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

My favourite 3 new films of the last year are:

Transformers
Enchanted
Rocky Balboa

You see you were too old for the cartoon and this is why you probably liked the film.

Oh wait a minute I see one of your favourite films is Enchanted. This suggests you are a 10 year old girl and were therefore to young to have ever seen the Transformers cartoon.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You see you were too old for the cartoon and this is why you probably liked the film.

Oh wait a minute I see one of your favourite films is Enchanted. This suggests you are a 10 year old girl and were therefore to young to have ever seen the Transformers cartoon.

No

All 3 are superb and Enchanted which I assume amuses you in a very childish way is actually a very good film but you wouldn't know that as you have not seen it and base all your opinions on prejudice and ignorance.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
that was directed to both of you really.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No

All 3 are superb and Enchanted which I assume amuses you in a very childish way is actually a very good film but you wouldn't know that as you have not seen it and base all your opinions on prejudice and ignorance.

I did see Rocky Balboa and it was gash.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
tell me your favourite 3 films of the last year Nibble oh high and mighty, superior , self opinionated friend for me to ridicule, some trendy art house studenty films no doubt to get high on and feel very self important

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I did see Rocky Balboa and it was gash.

It was very good but really I don't give a shit as I only care about people whose opinions I value and respect

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
No

The likes of Les and Meade prefer a film about a Croatian farmer and his relationship with his adopted son and his struggle to make his Goat rearing business a success against a backdrop of impending War all in subtitles and in black & white that 24 people have seen in the UK.

And yet you accuse me of being prejudice and ignorant.

Perhaps my taste is just a bit more judicious and eclectic.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It was very good but really I don't give a shit as I only care about people whose opinions I value and respect

So basically people's whose opinions match yours. Well that's quite the open minded view on things.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tell me your favourite 3 films of the last year Nibble oh high and mighty, superior , self opinionated friend for me to ridicule, some trendy art house studenty films no doubt to get high on and feel very self important

Nibble's not and never was a student and he takes the piss out of me for the foreign films I watch. However he does have a brain which he uses so this may be why he doesn't like by the numbers hollywood studio shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here