Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the right decision?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
She is very controlling...we have just moved in together and sh is a mega clean freak and whinges about evry little thing...I do my best but it never seems good enough and then we get dragged into these boring little tit 4 tat arguments about shit I couldnt give a toss about. Like "you didnt put the milk away"

wear this, do this, why is your mate ringing again,your not going to leeds!!!!!!

Wondered why you keep being a bit of a knob on the phone when with her. GET ROUND THE WORLD NOW!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
But isnt going around the world just running away from my problems. Part of me feels that I should see it out until im certain there is no hope. We do get on amazingly well when its good....problem is it is so jekyl and hyde.

I want to just pack and go and then sometimes it feels so right.....

I know what you're saying about the good things being good - and it's frustrating when they're not. A bit like watching the Albion... But unlike the Albion, there is always someone else. As BAG alludes to, all this violence, aggravation, mis-trust - and believe me, the best relationships are based on trust - eventually leaves you with a sense of fore-boding. This person has issues, and you don't know how to handle it, which is not difficult to see why if she doesn't either.

The reason you're asking is because you want to do what you want to do - but are unsure as to whether the person in question is 'good' enough to make you want to hold back and stay. The point is - you don't appear to be painting a picture of someone who makes you want to stay.

So no, you're not running away.

If you're really not sure - flip a coin and let fate decide...

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Something which all of us haven't said, but i think should be, is that men can be affected by domestic violence too.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It was a flippant comment. It was the way BAG wrote " It hasn;t been said, and it really should" just sounded very gay. No-matter.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It was a flippant comment. It was the way BAG wrote " It hasn;t been said, and it really should" just sounded very gay. No-matter.

I once saw your ex throw a container of cheese at your head. You didn't seem bothered. Being as how she had a vagina it was invariably a rubbish throw.

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
Do you incessantly moan and whine about all things non-Albion? That might explain her behaviour.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I once saw your ex throw a container of cheese at your head. You didn't seem bothered. Being as how she had a vagina it was invariably a rubbish throw.

That's feisty northerners for ya!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I find that Women generally are nest builders, they love a lovely, clean , orderly home and spend all day fannying around tidying and cleaning. Personally I couldn't give a shit. A like a home to be somewhere I can relax and put my feet up and a place I can crash at nights and get a decent nights sleep.

I just don't find it important if some washing up hasn't been done or something has been left in the wrong place. Don't get me wrong I don't want to live in a Pig Sty but its just not an important enough issue to have someone bending your ear because you have left a magazine in the wrong spot when the news I am watching shows hundreds of people being hacked to death in Kenya for example.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I am a victim of domestic violence but not from a partner. My house mates abuses me physically and mentally. I have curfews, I get told when I can eat, what I can eat, I am made to do all manner of horrific chores with unsuitable cleaning tools (such as my tongue for cleaning the toilet), when I can watch TV (nearly always never), how much water I can use to wash with, and so on. The list is endless. If I disobey these directives (his words not mine) I am ritualistically beaten with an old crusty rolled up copy of razzle.

Please help me.

SAVE THE PRESTON PARK ONE!

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
You're right BAG - some men are the victims of domestic violence and the real point here is ...............................

*ducks for cover as door is flung open and cowers in the corner as laptop thrown out window by girlfriend*

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I am a victim of domestic violence but not from a partner. My house mates abuses me physically and mentally. I have curfews, I get told when I can eat, what I can eat, I am made to do all manner of horrific chores with unsuitable cleaning tools (such as my tongue for cleaning the toilet), when I can watch TV (nearly always never), how much water I can use to wash with, and so on. The list is endless. If I disobey these directives (his words not mine) I am ritualistically beaten with an old crusty rolled up copy of razzle.

Please help me.

SAVE THE PRESTON PARK ONE!

I correct myself. That is the gayest thing I have ever heard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here