Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's The Most Random Thing You've Seen in a Pub?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Some bloke fingering a very beautiful woman on her bar stool in one of my local bars....
Not so unusual, but she jumped off the stool...hitched her skirt up a bit more so he had better access...that I found unusual in a public bar..

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Old boy come in boozer with much younger bird. She gets them both a drink then sits down opposite him, he then proceeds to flop her twangers out and sits there fondling them whilst he drinks his pint.

Guessing he must have done it quite frequently as the bar staff didn't bat an eyelid.

Mate took a pic (warning probably NSFW) This is wrong on Twitpic

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
In my local a few years back.....

A wheelchair bound mother, who had a young child with her, not only resisting arrest but FIGHTING with two coppers trying to remove her! One of the coppers was covered in bites and scratches and the other had a cigarette burn on his face!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
About 12 years ago, there was a gig at The Gladstone (technically an illegal gig, but that's another matter), and it was quite lively and loud.

In the middle was this one lass who was giving it loads bouncing around, causing her own havoc. Problem was, she was blind and deaf, and in the middle of a mini-moshpit with walking stick, waving it around like an over-sized baton.

Scary.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Another one from that pub I owned happened before I bought it though I've seen the photo's. One of regulars was a very pretty young lady who with her husband was into sex, dogging and alike. I've seen photo's of my Harvey's Pump being ridden by her whilst giving a blow job to one of the other regulars.
:eek:
That puts the warp in Fairwarp!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I lump of fresh dogshit on the darts Oche in the Hollingbury to which a certain poster on here decided to take a sample of the occasion for keep sake on the sole of his trainer.

I see the place has gone up in the world.

Was that during Tony Varn's tenure?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In a pub over southover way one night (can't remember which pub) when little bloke completely off his face stumbles in, gets to the bar and asks for a pint. Landlord tells him he's too pissed and he won't serve him. The little bloke stumbles back out the door.

Two minutes later he stumbles in the other door of the pub, 15 yards further up the street, up to the bar and asks for a pint. Landlord tells him bhe is too pissed again, whereupon the pissed bloke says "That's fair enough, but how many f***ing pubs do you own ?"

:lolol:

That's absolutely brilliant if true.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
A man in a sperm costume giving a lapdance to another man dressed as a school girl, in a pub in Portsmouth was pretty random.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Old boy come in boozer with much younger bird. She gets them both a drink then sits down opposite him, he then proceeds to flop her twangers out and sits there fondling them whilst he drinks his pint.

Guessing he must have done it quite frequently as the bar staff didn't bat an eyelid.

Mate took a pic (warning probably NSFW) This is wrong on Twitpic

Just saw the pic! what a weird thing, prossie? Very odd. Funny though :laugh:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
A selection:

The regular meat sale which used to be conducted in the bog at the Stanmer, literally bags of bacon/steak etc. laid out on the floor in the gents amidst all the piss and fag ends with some pikey selling it for a fiver a pop...and there were buyers!!

One of the barmaids shitting on the landlords winscreen outside a pub in BN1...The Landlord and his mate were sitting in the car watching at the time!

Watching Micky Sinden projectile vomiting out of a window at the park View after drinking a yard of ale...straight into someones barbecue party being held in someones back garden in Herbert road.

seeing a gang bang on a Sunday arvo in the Pavillion Tavern.

Nicholas Van Hoogstraatens bouncer Mr. Frimpong, lift a pretty hefty well known Brighton criminal out of the Marine by his ankle.

Liverpool legend Tommy Smith smacking Everton Legend Brian Labone in the chops in the Albany in Liverpool.

Loads and Loads.

Honestly I spent far too much time in pubs for far too long...hence why I rarely drink now.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Some bloke fingering a very beautiful woman on her bar stool in one of my local bars....
Not so unusual, but she jumped off the stool...hitched her skirt up a bit more so he had better access...that I found unusual in a public bar..

Might of been me. I did this with a bit of fluf many years ago. Wot pub?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here