Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's The Most Random Thing You've Seen in a Pub?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I saw a small man with a Guiness beard walk up to a bigger man at the bar and say "So what do you want for christmas, Scalectrix or something (unt"? Big man laughed. Then punched.

Saw a girl arguing with her boyfriend, screaming at him. She threw her chips and curry sauce at his face then reached up her skirt, pulled out her bloodied tampon and threw it at his head. It stuck to his cheek. Stunned silence from all.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Tenuous, but...

Being in the Concorde II one night for a gig, and everyone gathered round a small wall mounted TV in the bar, as England were throwing away a two goal lead to Portugal (?) at Euro 2000, and the support band, JJ72, not starting till the footie had finished, meaning with the headliners, Los Warhols, set to follow, we didn't get out to about 2am. :lol:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Tenuous, but...

Being in the Concorde II one night for a gig, and everyone gathered round a small wall mounted TV in the bar, as England were throwing away a two goal lead to Portugal (?) at Euro 2000, and the support band, JJ72, not starting till the footie had finished, meaning with the headliners, Los Warhols, set to follow, we didn't get out to about 2am. :lol:

Whatever happened to JJ72,ive got their album and the bird was pretty fit!

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Whatever happened to JJ72,ive got their album and the bird was pretty fit!

jj72.jpg
:thumbsup:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Not quite inside a bar, but outside one in Montreal, during the Francophiles music festival some years ago.

I was stood watching an act performing on a street stage, minding my own business, when a one legged bloke on crutches bumped into me...he had clearly had a few and started screaming abuse, which was in French and I barely understood...he then made it clear that he wanted to have a fight and proceded to try and kick me repeatedly with his stump...there were loads of people watching this sorry scene and I have never felt so embarrased (despite the whole thing not being my fault)...I then disappeared into the night at a speed that he was unlikely to be able to match!

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Not quite inside a bar, but outside one in Montreal, during the Francophiles music festival some years ago.

I was stood watching an act performing on a street stage, minding my own business, when a one legged bloke on crutches bumped into me...he had clearly had a few and started screaming abuse, which was in French and I barely understood...he then made it clear that he wanted to have a fight and proceded to try and kick me repeatedly with his stump...there were loads of people watching this sorry scene and I have never felt so embarrased (despite the whole thing not being my fault)...I then disappeared into the night at a speed that he was unlikely to be able to match!

Poor bloke...

Sounds like he was hopping mad :wink:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A tree in a pub in london. An actual tree. Name escapes me.

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
i used to drink in the walnut tree near chichester , good old spit and sawdust back in the day ,
anyway there was a local bloke called mallard green (i kid you not) him and his dad spent most of there time wildfowling (duck/goose shooting) in chichester and pagham harbour .
me and a pal bought mallard a good few beers and after a while he started doing duck and goose impersinations really f***ing loud it was hysterical , he ended up taking out his false teeth and squaking like a magpie , the pub was pretty full and mallard had a captive audience with locals and strangers alike

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
First Round of World Cup 1990, warm night watching one of the matches in a local pub up in Northwich Cheshire, can't remember which game but there was a slightly more random thing about to happen.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye a large heavily tattooed skinhead slowly and carefully taking off his designer shirt, handing it to his girlfriend & then getting up and starting a pub clearing fight with another Bruiser. Said bloke having just been gobbed on full in the face (but presumably not on shirt) by the another Oik.

Much mayhem ensued including a few glasses getting hurled through windows and all of the chairs and several of the tables getting Trashed. After a few minutes mayhem the Police arrived, hauled off both miscreants and announced that the pub was closed for the night so missed the end of the game...

Later on found out that Mr Designer Shirt was on Parole, Mr Gobber was aware of this and happy to take a few bruises to put him back in Strangeways!

Happy Days eh?:lolol:

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
also saw in the same pub (walnut tree) dick emerys cock in the toilet , i just couldnt resist a glance

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
i used to drink in the walnut tree near chichester , good old spit and sawdust back in the day ,
anyway there was a local bloke called mallard green (i kid you not) him and his dad spent most of there time wildfowling (duck/goose shooting) in chichester and pagham harbour .
me and a pal bought mallard a good few beers and after a while he started doing duck and goose impersinations really f***ing loud it was hysterical , he ended up taking out his false teeth and squaking like a magpie , the pub was pretty full and mallard had a captive audience with locals and strangers alike

I know that pub really well, i used to go in there a bit as i had family in North Mundham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here