Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's The Most Random Thing You've Seen in a Pub?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
One of the pubs I owned was near to the Sussex Police training centre in Mid-Sussex. Due to the locality we were used to loads of coppers coming in for a few beers every evening. Many a night especially in the winter these drinkies carried on to the early hours (loads of dosh for me). One night during an impromptu karaoke one of the young wpc's stood in the middle of the bar, completely pissed, and squat down lifted her skirt and had a shit. She was quickly removed from the pub. Next day she come back with the rest and acted as if nothing had happened. Sussex coppers Britain's finest.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Whatever happened to JJ72,ive got their album and the bird was pretty fit!

Broke up a few years back, I think. Saw them play a few times over here, decent enough.

I've walked in to a pub to find the interior gutted by fire and plastic garden furniture replacing all that had been there before. My fault for going into the roughest pub in Clondalkin, had been torched two days before and the owner wasn't missing a weekends drinking revenue!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Another one from that pub I owned happened before I bought it though I've seen the photo's. One of regulars was a very pretty young lady who with her husband was into sex, dogging and alike. I've seen photo's of my Harvey's Pump being ridden by her whilst giving a blow job to one of the other regulars.

Shame nothing like that happened whilst I owned the place.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Another one from that pub I owned happened before I bought it though I've seen the photo's. One of regulars was a very pretty young lady who with her husband was into sex, dogging and alike. I've seen photo's of my Harvey's Pump being ridden by her whilst giving a blow job to one of the other regulars.

Shame nothing like that happened whilst I owned the place.

amd they say Mid- Sussex is Conservative!:lolol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Alan Minter in The Black Panther pub in Reigate telling anyone who would listen about shopping for cars with Mike Tyson. He then insulted my mates Mum whose stepdad landed a terrific shot right on Minters chin. Minter kind of stumbled, tripped a bit. Shouted " I was Alan Minter you bastards". To which my mates Stepdad replied "You still are Alan Minter, now f*** off". Alan them punched himself twice in the head and yelled "Even Alan Minter can't beat Alan Minter" and propmtly fell to the floor. f***ing great days!

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
And then of course there was the Ford Mondeo parked beside the bar in Wetherspoons in Fareham. But I can't go without mentionin the fact that a certain Mr Canning was also spotted in the ladies in Wetherspoons in Swansea, even though it was up another flight of stairs from the gents!

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Not in a pub but in a bar at Sandown Park many years ago during a race meeting. I was sat having a beer or two with the wife and a couple of blokes when a panto horse walked in, walked up to the bar, looked at us and turned round and walked out (and no, no-one said why the long face!). It was really weird. We watched in silence then burst out laughing when the horse had gone. Is it just us brits that find panto horses amusing?

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
Seeing a guy walk around knocking pint glasses out of people's hands whilst shouting 'Free drinks at the bar!' and laughing hysterically like a goat. He was promptly removed.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
There's a pub in Nottingham which claims to be the oldest in England called "Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem", supposedly founded during the crusades. In one of the rooms theres a "haunted gallion", a model ship which is apparently cursed, so that people who've tried to clean it have died. As such, it's covered in cobwebs and stuff and looks fairly ghostly. Also, there's the "pregnancy seat" - a chair which apparently makes women get pregnant after they sit on it. Proper random stuff.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
In a rough house boozer on Lewes Road the payphone rang and a barmaid picked it up and asked who it was, and promptly asked the customers if there was a Frank in the bar, and some pisstank replying there was no Frank, but Betty was in the corner! I fu*king nearly pissed myself :laugh:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Living the otherside of the road to The Rose and Crown, apparently worst pub in Crawley, only went in pub once.

But living near it between 2004-06 would witness from window of home the following random stuff.

Two car crashes near the pub one going into fencing and the garden of derelict house next door to the pub and another boy racer crashed into some bollards near pub.

Millwall fans going into pub and giving it large to West Ham landlord, and endless shouting.

Along with endless street fights, and awful karaoke singing.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Not in a pub but in a bar at Sandown Park many years ago during a race meeting. I was sat having a beer or two with the wife and a couple of blokes when a panto horse walked in, walked up to the bar, looked at us and turned round and walked out (and no, no-one said why the long face!). It was really weird. We watched in silence then burst out laughing when the horse had gone. Is it just us brits that find panto horses amusing?

:laugh:

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I was in the Queens park tavern in brighton one friday night in the 80's and i saw a 5ft nothing bloke, knock out 4 big paddy's in a split second. It was frightning to watch. He then finished his pint and walked out and we all clapped.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
In a pub over southover way one night (can't remember which pub) when little bloke completely off his face stumbles in, gets to the bar and asks for a pint. Landlord tells him he's too pissed and he won't serve him. The little bloke stumbles back out the door.

Two minutes later he stumbles in the other door of the pub, 15 yards further up the street, up to the bar and asks for a pint. Landlord tells him bhe is too pissed again, whereupon the pissed bloke says "That's fair enough, but how many f***ing pubs do you own ?"

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Any pub with Royal Marines and one of them shouts "NAKED BAR!" can be quite amusing

That happened at s pub in redhill I was in one night. Can't remember pub name, or why the Marines were there but most of us left fairly quickly except a friend had to go back in to fetch his jacket and found a Marine had wrapped it around his buttocks like a skirt. He left the jacket where it was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here