Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's The Most Random Thing You've Seen in a Pub?

D

Deleted User X18H

The Finnish owners of the Northern Lights demonstrating Ice Hockey plays to a bemused elderly drinker.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Just after I started playing Sunday League footie I was in the pub after the game (was the Rutland, now the Ancient Marriner) a 'woman' (she looked a bit ropey) was waving around a 2ft black dildo! I was only 16 at the time so I obviously found it hillarious!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
In the early 90s there was a pub in Leuven in Belgium that had an 8-foot-long crocodile sitting in a small enclosure at the front of the bar. I think animal rights activists got them closed down after too many pissants found it hilarious to taunt the poor bugger.

:laugh:

Get me a crocadile sandwhich:laugh:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I was giving the landlord a hand clearing up some tables in my local one Sunday as he was short staffed, when I went into the kitchen there was the landlords horse, having walked in the back door from its paddock, and licking the dirty plates from the Sunday roast. Not bothered eating in there again since. :blurgh:

Yes my local as well, I stick to their fine selection of ALES and the occasional bag of nuts. Still if you drink in a countryside boozer you can expect these things!:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here