Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the difference between Brighton and Pace so far...

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Being a Palace fan now is fantastic :thumbsup:

No its not, its admission of contentedness at continued mediocracy.The fluke that has seen you rise to 5th is a short term blip which will soon be over & you'll return to your rightful bottom half position.

In short, your shit & you know you are.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
1)well done, impressive start
2) we are 6th, hardly doing bad are we?
4) that game seems a long time ago now. And going to P'boro is not easy, just ask Ipswich
5)at least there all our fans not a load of Tottenham and Chelsea fans watching you as there second team. Plus i bet there were more away fans at the Amex last week, new ground etc. Your attendences appear to be falling already, not a good sign...
1) Thank you.
2) No, you've had a great start, you must be chuffed, fair play.
4) Fair point, Peteborough are a good side and they deserved to score against us. At their place a point would be a decent result.
5) You've suddenly lost the plot. We had 19,494 watching the Blackpool game, not 17,090, and you might not like it, but they are albion fans. And yesterday, against the Posh, we had 19,656, so our attendances don't appear to be falling do they.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No im afraid I didnt have the spare cash, still I console myself with the thought that my taxes go some way to supporting a non voluntary organisation unlike the St Johns Ambulance.

They don't, and neither does the Red Cross (I work for them and they have a low opinion of your team too for some reason).

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
What's the difference between Brighton and P*lace?

3 goals and 3 points. :lolol: :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think your be found out soon enough and even if you keep winning it's just gonna make a Prem team come in for Gus sooner rather than later. Lose, lose.
So whether we win or lose, we lose? I guess that's what happens to your brain when you've been watching Palace for years.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
They don't, and neither does the Red Cross (I work for them and they have a low opinion of your team too for some reason).

What do you mean "they dont"
I do hope you are havent mistakenly inferred from my post that I believe that The St Johns ambulance is supported in any way by personal taxation.

Read my post again, slowly .... perhaps even a bit at a time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The difference after 10 games is 3 points and 7 places , so what happened to all the league table will better reflect what is going on after 10 matches ?

MrBraders

Aug 10, 2011
My House
*cough*5th place*cough* *cough*new stadium*cough*

and you are?? 12th place with that half full shithole you call selhurst :D

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
*cough*5th place*cough* *cough*new stadium*cough*

and you are?? 12th place with that half full shithole you call selhurst :D

cough: "League Cup Semi-Final spot" cough:cough: Premiership champions humiliated: Cough : 3 points behind now but with a game in hand :Cough

Btw what is the FURTHEST Albion have ever gone in the League Cup under all its different identities?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
cough: "League Cup Semi-Final spot" cough:cough: Premiership youth team humiliated: Cough : 3 points behind now but with a game in hand :Cough

Btw what is the FURTHEST Albion have ever gone in the League Cup under all its different identities?
:shrug: congratulations.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Any straight thinking, human, football admiring, individual would have to congratulate Palace on a truly epic victory at the theater of screams.

The rest of us, as grubby opportunist opponents and rivals, will be reveling in your fixture pile up in January and hoping it buggers your league campaign and allows us, your rivals, to finally finish above you. - - That's how this web chat stuff will flow for the next few months - d'ya think?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Any straight thinking, human, football admiring, individual would have to congratulate Palace on a truly epic victory at the theater of screams.

The rest of us, as grubby opportunist opponents and rivals, will be reveling in your fixture pile up in January and hoping it buggers your league campaign and allows us, your rivals, to finally finish above you. - - That's how this web chat stuff will flow for the next few months - d'ya think?

I fall into the second category, Oh I am so looking forward to their fixture pile up in Jan, and GRACELESS slide down the table over the next few months

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I fall into the second category, Oh I am so looking forward to their fixture pile up in Jan, and GRACELESS slide down the table over the next few months

Liking the internet shouting of 'graceless' there!

However things go - it's great to be in with a chance of sitting on top of their gumless, sherry shrunken, sister pleasuring - dirty faces come the end of the season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
cough: "League Cup Semi-Final spot" cough:
cough: who cares?
cough: Premiership champions humiliated
Er, how's that? They played their reserves, dominated the game, and lost by a goal that should have been disallowed. Hardly humiliated.
: Cough : 3 points behind now but with a game in hand :Cough
Indeed, nothing in it in the league, if you win tonight you'll be above us again. It's close and should be good all season.
As per my first answer, who cares? While it would be good for small clubs like ours to win it, it is the tin pot cup. When the big clubs field reserves, it takes away the achievement.

Your turn, what's the best trophy your club has ever won?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
cough: who cares?
Er, how's that? They played their reserves, dominated the game, and lost by a goal that should have been disallowed. Hardly humiliated.
Indeed, nothing in it in the league, if you win tonight you'll be above us again. It's close and should be good all season.
As per my first answer, who cares? While it would be good for small clubs like ours to win it, it is the tin pot cup. When the big clubs field reserves, it takes away the achievement.

Your turn, what's the best trophy your club has ever won?

Cough ..muters "ZDS cup" under breath..choke.

But at least we don't have "And Smith Must..." snore.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here