Whats the best Mid-Sussex town?

• Haywards Heath

Votes: 46 49.5%
  • Burgess Hill

Votes: 47 50.5%

• Total voters

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Haywards Heath always seemed such a depressing place - you could feel the life-force being sucked out of you. Burgess Hill, whilst a bit rough around the edges in certain parts, at least has a certain vitality.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I have done a lot of work in both towns and frankly either will do me when(if) we win the lottery just outside either will do .........and Wales although very pictureque will be a distant memory.

why did we move to Wales I hear you ask .....because we had a MILLSTONE of a mortgage

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I don't spend a lot of time in BH or HH, but did follow BHTFC rack up a title treble in the late Nineties/early Noughties in the County League and even went on a blindingly drunken away trip near The Thames to see them lose to Met Police in The Vase/FA Cup? :drink:

Very useful side they had then :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
you can do a lot more in burgess hill than you can in haywards heath

a MULTITUDE of leisure activities at the triangle
go to the cinema
frequent a higher quality of public houses
watch a FAR better football team
catch a train from TWO stations
visit uncle sams
hang around outside a school for girls RAMMED with talent
go to mcdonalds AND kfc
visit bobby zamoras old house

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Funny how Haywards Heath took a clear lead earlydoors yesterday. Then people started thinking about it a bit more... :lol:

Indeed.

Burgess Hill has more rough areas/people, and I suspect this has something to do with peoples first impressions.

Sadly though, HH has turned into a ghost town with absolutely NOTHING in it.

Jan 30, 2008
Haywards Heath is full of pretensious pricks. Spoilt little rich kids who are up their own arses. The people of Burgess Hill are more down to earth and get my vote.
this whole threads pretentious caesar.......... i never had you down as a trouble maker :smokin:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Always seems to me that the HHers get the worst of all possible worlds. They get to live in a soul-free shithole, and they don't get a seat on the train. Oh well. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here