Votes: 46 49.5%
  • Burgess Hill

Votes: 47 50.5%

• Total voters

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Blimey not much of a choice is there,erm ile go for burgess hill because i think i went swimming there once.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The best PLACE in Mid Sussex is Horsted Keynes. Second is West Hoathly.

Yes but Horsted Keynes is as near to a town as Craig Davies is to a natural finisher.

It's also a bitch to get to.

Haywards Heath is shit, but it trumps the Hill purely on the ground that it is less pikey. And that's saying something about Burgess Hill!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Burgess Hill wins - HANDS DOWN! - on account of:

a) Not having the shittiest station pub in Christendom aka The Burrell (which should have been declared unfit for human consumption YEARS ago). The Burgess Hill equivalent, The Railway, is a decent pub.

b) Having an endangered species Uncle Sams in the High Street :unclesam: Worth a visit for that reason alone.

Often set up an after-work drinking session in Burgess Hill

Can't imagine ever doing similar in Haywards Heath

Can't imagine why on earth anybody would vote for Haywards Heath :shrug:

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
Midhurst,

Sorry Shithurst could never be mentioned in anything with the word best in it

I spent 3 years there on and off and i have never stayed in a place as bad as there, either everybody is related to each other, they think they are rolling in money, or the are out their heads on class A. Someone once told me there that once you have lived there you always end up there well i can say i would never end up there, in fact i would rather drive past the A272 turning and go miles out my way to avoid the place !!!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Both are awful and always were.

Burgess Hill, although the question is a bit like "would you rather be shot or stabbed".

Nice leisure centre, good selection of value shops (Wilkinsons, Lidl, Argos, QS)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Midhurst,

Sorry Shithurst could never be mentioned in anything with the word best in it

I spent 3 years there on and off and i have never stayed in a place as bad as there, either everybody is related to each other, they think they are rolling in money, or the are out their heads on class A. Someone once told me there that once you have lived there you always end up there well i can say i would never end up there, in fact i would rather drive past the A272 turning and go miles out my way to avoid the place !!!

I agree with that view because I had a pub there for 5 years and spent most of the time throwing out youngsters high on drugs and the not so young or refusing to serve them for being under age. The problem is that in a lot of cases mummy or daddy has loads of money and just give their offspring money to go out if they are entertaining and do not want them at home.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Haywards heath is wank, full of trendy wine bars full of 17 year olds

Remove the trendy wine bars and that Burgess Hill in a nutshell. Full of young pikies with their brap mobiles blasting music by McDonalds. Horrible!:thumbsup:

caesar

Oct 9, 2005
Haywards Heath is full of pretensious pricks. Spoilt little rich kids who are up their own arses. The people of Burgess Hill are more down to earth and get my vote.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
On reflection, I f***ing HATE a trip to Burgess Hill.

However, it has:

A swimming Pool
A Cinema
Better pubs

perhaps it just about edges it, even if it is rammed with pikeys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here