Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's so wrong with Jodie Marsh?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Pete Burns will win this

The final 2 will be Burns and Barrymore you can bet your bottom pound on that.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Uncle Spielberg said:
She complained in her latest slagging off piece in the papers about Costa's small willy that she always seems to get blokes with small willy's. The reporter did point out the problem could be the size of her fanny.

:lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
She complained in her latest slagging off piece in the papers about Costa's small willy that she always seems to get blokes with small willy's. The reporter did point out the problem could be the size of her fanny.

:lolol: I bet she has a big old clowns pocket.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I cant stand Marsh but the grief being dished out by Burns, Barrymore and Galloway has gone way too far, to the point I think Galloway will go Friday instead of Marsh.

Burns has no chance of winning, hes simply too poisonous, and Barrymore is resembling a pathetic self pitying freak. Preston has it won and will be run closish by Traci, Chantelle, Maggot, or Rodman

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Her parents are reported to be devastated at the bullying treatment she is receiving, as it will bring back memories of her time at school. If she was this self-centred, obnoxious, opinionated and generally annoying, you can see why she was a target at school. Tarting around in three belts and calling it an "outfit", shagging everything that Jordan cast off, and appearing to have very few redeeming qualities makes her an easy target. If she thinks she is an easy target, and is getting bullied, she has the option of walking out of the house. Then again, that stops her publicity.

Moaning about Sven-shagger - "It's not fair that people should only be famous for sleeping with other people".

"My Dad might not be there when I get out" - he has high blood pressure FFS!

She is an attention seeking slapper who has just about outgrown her newspaper inches. Sad.

HampshireSeagulls said:
Her parents are reported to be devastated at the bullying treatment she is receiving, as it will bring back memories of her time at school. If she was this self-centred, obnoxious, opinionated and generally annoying, you can see why she was a target at school. Tarting around in three belts and calling it an "outfit", shagging everything that Jordan cast off, and appearing to have very few redeeming qualities makes her an easy target. If she thinks she is an easy target, and is getting bullied, she has the option of walking out of the house. Then again, that stops her publicity.

Moaning about Sven-shagger - "It's not fair that people should only be famous for sleeping with other people".

"My Dad might not be there when I get out" - he has high blood pressure FFS!

She is an attention seeking slapper who has just about outgrown her newspaper inches. Sad.
You would though wouldn't you Hants?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
dave the gaffer said:
she is an easy target for the bully's in there like Galloway, barrymore and that freak singer.

She doesn't do herself any favours, but I think I am in a minority of 1 who actually feels very sorry for her.

I think it is the worst case of Bullying I have seen on TV and it is definately car crash TV.......
I tend to agree. Galloway is a tosser and Barrymore is total handbag. Marsh isn't really guilty of an awful lot in my eyes.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Les Biehn said:
Pete Burns, surely that moaning scouse twat it more worthy of abuse. I watched ten minutes for the first time this morning and all he did was moan and whinge the opinionated cock.
I agree. I f***ing hate that tosser. :angry: :angry:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
enigma said:
Who is that Pete Burns geezer anyway?
"you spin me right round baby"

Hideous tranny with f***ed up lips, hopefully voted off tomorrow, never to be seen again. Utter spunkbubble.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Hasbeen Celebrity BB

nuff said

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here