Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's so wrong with Jodie Marsh?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tubthumper said:
....Marsh isnt guilty of an awful lot.

It is easy to see why this country is the way it is with thoughts like this.
To be fair, she was nothing but a name bandied about in the media in my eyes.

I was referring to what I've seen on CBB with my own eyes - and she seems not a lot worse than anyone else on there.

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
trueblue said:
Marsh is grim. Would you really give her a second look in the street? I see much better women walking around town every day.

Can't understand why she thinks she's misunderstood. Everything she's done so far has just confirmed the media's portrayal of her as an over-sexed, under-educated slapper.

Compare that to Jordan on "I'm A Celebrity" who came across as being pretty different to her usual public image.

As for Pete Burns, can't help thinking that he must be a much better laugh than we're seeing, as most of the house seem to like him and not be too worried when he acts like a c*ck (that loathsome coat apart). Maybe we only get the arguments he's involved in and none of the good stuff.

Burns's funny streak is over-shadowed by his vindictiveness unfortunately.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
pete burns is a freak, personally I'd like to kick seven kinds of shit out of the twat. If he spoke to my daughters, wife mother or sister the way he speaks to Rula & Jodie he wouldn't need surgery to get his face rearranged
O.K. jodie Marsh is an old dog but thats not a crime however WHEN someone or someones friends get a man pissed & stoned in order to bugger him then drown that man, withhold evidence then scuttle off to N.Z. it is.
Galloway, poisonous politician has a need to ally himself to meglamaniacs,Why isn't he in his constituacy doing what he's paid for? for fucks sake what goes on in the f***ing idiots head?

If any of Rodman, Preston or Maggot were anymore than a bunch of easy led arse lickers they would make the 3 arseholes understand respect is earned not given

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
the right footed denilson said:
as opposed to a bunch of old men slagging someone off for being overtly sexual?

She exists on the basis of having shagged multiple people, all slightly more famous than she is. She puts herself in the public eye with no other discernible talent than having tits and the propensity to get them out on a regular basis. If she can't handle the feedback, then maybe she should have tried harder in typing classes, kept her knickers on and stopped being an attention seeking media-whore. She's a fair target. It's not the sexuality which offends people, it's the determination that she has something interesting to offer the public by way of an autobiography/fitness video/newspaper column/etc - when she has nothing to offer except her body which is heading south faster than cockneys after BN1 postcodes.

Dandyman

In London village.
According to Popbitch:

Jodie Marsh got expelled from school when she was 16
for selling naked photos of herself to 6th form boys.
Her 12 year old brother took the photos. Class.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
can't see she's done too much wrong really. Barrymore seems to be driving it with freak Burns. Galloway has jumped on the bandwagon too.
I think 13/5 on Galloway is superb odds. I'm convinced he'll be walking before Jodie Marsh..... the bloke is a complete wan ker . Unless he gets the Muslim / anti war vote which I'd be suprised he is gonna be outta there.
If Pete or George do go , I can see Barrymore really being topped over the edge

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Pete and Jodie are great entertainment.

I like both of them.

The house will be a lot duller without them.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Be even better once Jimmy Saville goes in there. Will Rodman try and shag him as well? Or has Marsh been there before?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
dwayne said:
Pete and Jodie are great entertainment.

I like both of them.

The house will be a lot duller without them.
Has your mate cleaned her chimney yet? Or wasn't his brush big enough?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Simster said:
Has your mate cleaned her chimney yet? Or wasn't his brush big enough?

haha

I have met the "nosey" one. From a distance she looks lovely, up close she's, predictably, a mess:wave:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
HampshireSeagulls said:
Be even better once Jimmy Saville goes in there. Will Rodman try and shag him as well? Or has Marsh been there before?

is Saville seriously going in there.

That would be amazing.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
dwayne said:
haha

I have met the "nosey" one. From a distance she looks lovely, up close she's, predictably, a mess:wave:

"A distance"?

Presumably something that would require high power binoculars - or a distance which is just inside the maximum range for artillery.

And yes, Sir Jimmy is going in for 2 days apparently. Just enough to get shagged by BrokenNose, ragged by ManRod, and taken up the Gary by Barrymore.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
918_120701.gif

Just for all those that love Jodie. She is a f***ing beautiful. Classy, elegant, stylish and can suck a football through a hose pipe.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Les Biehn said:
918_120701.gif

Just for all those that love Jodie. She is a f***ing beautiful. Classy, elegant, stylish and can suck a football through a hose pipe.

And that 1000 yard stare is an asset, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I would rather felch myself than get with that buggy cvnted twat.

Last edited:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Dougal said:
can't see she's done too much wrong really. Barrymore seems to be driving it with freak Burns. Galloway has jumped on the bandwagon too.
I think 13/5 on Galloway is superb odds. I'm convinced he'll be walking before Jodie Marsh..... the bloke is a complete wan ker . Unless he gets the Muslim / anti war vote which I'd be suprised he is gonna be outta there.
If Pete or George do go , I can see Barrymore really being topped over the edge

Anyway Barrymore gets topped will be a result

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here