Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's so wrong with Jodie Marsh?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dead or Alive - You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round.

It was a great song to be fair, I remember shaking Uncle Spielberg's arse to that in the mid 80's in the Pink Coconut :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
to be evicted Friday

Marsh 4/11
Galloway 13/5
Burns 8/1

I have done a thread on Galloway as 13/5 is a gift. Marsh is hated but Galloway is hated more imho.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Uncle Spielberg said:
to be evicted Friday

Marsh 4/11
Galloway 13/5
Burns 8/1

I have done a thread on Galloway as 13/5 is a gift. Marsh is hated but Galloway is hated more imho.
The bookies are never wrong when it comes to punting, ESPECIALLY reality television.

Unlike your good self obviously GARTH.

Which is a shame, because I'd have been delighted to see Burns given the bird.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I disagree the bookies often get it wrong with BB eviction. Ive picked up some tasty odds as a result and coined it on past series.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Trigger said:
Well i'd chuck my sausage up her West Street but i feel i'm in the minority.

:glare:

You'd probably stand more chance of hitting the sides if you chucked it up her East Street.

Then again....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The bookies often get it horribly wrong especially with reality tv as they make it up and have no clue.

I recently won on

CGMOOH - Thatcher 12/1
SCD - Gough 11/1

The offered briefly Galloway at 16/1 to be evicted Friday !.

Lush

Mods' Pet
HampshireSeagulls said:
You'd probably stand more chance of hitting the sides if you chucked it up her East Street.

Then again....

hehehe.

I think Galloway will go as people will want to keep the entertaining ones in - unless they are TRULY obnoxious.

Marsh-Burns cat fight next week with fingernails.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Lush said:
hehehe.

I think Galloway will go as people will want to keep the entertaining ones in - unless they are TRULY obnoxious.

Marsh-Burns cat fight next week with fingernails.

Fingernails holding stainless sausage forks and a special paint.

Galloway should go because he imagines the world dirty and refuses himself as a doctor of filth. We are all guilty Galloway, you flank-haired scum-burner.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Simster said:
I tend to agree. Galloway is a tosser and Barrymore is total handbag. Marsh isn't really guilty of an awful lot in my eyes.

....Marsh isnt guilty of an awful lot.

It is easy to see why this country is the way it is with thoughts like this.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Tubthumper said:
....Marsh isnt guilty of an awful lot.

It is easy to see why this country is the way it is with thoughts like this.

as opposed to a bunch of old men slagging someone off for being overtly sexual?

D

Deleted User X18H

Trigger said:
Well i'd chuck my sausage up her West Street but i feel i'm in the minority.

:glare:
You'd chuck your chipolata along Lewes Road via the Gyratory if you had the chance

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Marsh is grim. Would you really give her a second look in the street? I see much better women walking around town every day.

Can't understand why she thinks she's misunderstood. Everything she's done so far has just confirmed the media's portrayal of her as an over-sexed, under-educated slapper.

Compare that to Jordan on "I'm A Celebrity" who came across as being pretty different to her usual public image.

As for Pete Burns, can't help thinking that he must be a much better laugh than we're seeing, as most of the house seem to like him and not be too worried when he acts like a c*ck (that loathsome coat apart). Maybe we only get the arguments he's involved in and none of the good stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here