Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's so wrong with Jodie Marsh?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Les Biehn said:
918_120701.gif

I'd shag that just to get them babs bouncing ..... mind, I'd take precautions with a girl like that.

I'd wear two condoms, tie a plank across my arse and handcuff my ankles to the bottom of the bed - wouldn't wanna fall in there.

Nice girl though ... NOT

Sergi Gotsmanov

Feb 23, 2004
West of Palookaville
She is annoying but how anyone can have any sympathy for Barrymore is beyond me.

I honestly don't know how he had the nerve to come back here.
Really feel for the family of the guy in the pool.
They'll have Gary Glitter in next.

Someone get the odds on Barrymore found floating in the BB pool with his arse buggered to hell?

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Apart from the first night, last night was the first time I've watched it.

The sight of Barrymore sniffling like a 5 year old who'd lost his toy tractor was EMBARRASSING. Sat alone in the garden with a tea cosy on his head, waiting for some attention - WTF??!

All because (from what I gather) a 20 year old girl told him to; 'f*** off'? FFS man - get a grip.

The guy needs a bloody good wake-up shoeing.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Lets see now:

Vaccuous
Uninteresting
A parody of herself
Slapper

anyway, enough about Camilla Parker Bowles, Jody Marsh is a five-pinter I reckon!

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Shropshire Seagull said:

I'd wear two condoms, tie a plank across my arse and handcuff my ankles to the bottom of the bed - wouldn't wanna fall in there.

Nice girl though ... NOT

Absolute quality! big laugh out loud to that..! :thumbsup:

Top coating of jodie on this thread btw :
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Storer68 said:
My favourite jodie Marsh quote

“PEOPLE only do reality shows to get in the papers,”

condemned from her own mouth

But that is how she makes a living. These people are very false. Do we know the real Jodie Marsh? I am sure she is very different to how we see her or how she is portrayed.

I am sure she is a nice enough girl.....

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
A posting on Holy Moly re Jimmy Saville. He could be interesting viewing....

Jimmy Savile (that's right, it's not Saville)

Sir James of Janglejangle is probably the most odious of xxxxs still walking this planet. Jimmy Owzaboutthatthen is loathed by all the nurses at the hospitals he does his charridee work for...indeed,they call him 'Snurger' and fight to get off the wards when the shellsuited,yellow lensed oakley wearing Sir Nowthen Nowthen tips up. The full truth of James Guysandgals predilictions will only see the light of day when the sicko finally turns up his rancid toes -which hopefully won't be long seeing as how we have been infested with the litigious GodBotherer since 1926, when his mother-the 'Duchess'- spawned James Wilson Vincent. And let's not even start on *that* relationship. Sir Clunkclick's brother, Vince has a more publicly known perverted past,feel free to google and draw your own conclusions about this family that should be living under a damp rock, not in a penthouse -outside of which the first Yorkshire Ripper's victim was found. Sir Asithappens is a xxxx of the First Water. Just wait til the fucker pegs it...

Hannibal smith said:
A posting on Holy Moly re Jimmy Saville. He could be interesting viewing....

Jimmy Savile (that's right, it's not Saville)

Sir James of Janglejangle is probably the most odious of xxxxs still walking this planet. Jimmy Owzaboutthatthen is loathed by all the nurses at the hospitals he does his charridee work for...indeed,they call him 'Snurger' and fight to get off the wards when the shellsuited,yellow lensed oakley wearing Sir Nowthen Nowthen tips up. The full truth of James Guysandgals predilictions will only see the light of day when the sicko finally turns up his rancid toes -which hopefully won't be long seeing as how we have been infested with the litigious GodBotherer since 1926, when his mother-the 'Duchess'- spawned James Wilson Vincent. And let's not even start on *that* relationship. Sir Clunkclick's brother, Vince has a more publicly known perverted past,feel free to google and draw your own conclusions about this family that should be living under a damp rock, not in a penthouse -outside of which the first Yorkshire Ripper's victim was found. Sir Asithappens is a xxxx of the First Water. Just wait til the fucker pegs it...

A mate of mine grew up near the wankers mansion. Lets just say that his mother and those of his friends were not overly keen on him or the others playing too close to the 'wankers' mansion.

As I understand it he knows Jonathon King quite well doesn't he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here