Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's so wrong with Jodie Marsh?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Don't get me wrong here, I'm no fan of Miss Marsh, but as an occassional viewer of CBB I was surprised by the concerted level of antagonism towards her in last nights prog. Are they trying to get her to top herself? If so why? If it's just for being a megalomaniac, self-agrandising, back-stabbing C lister, surely there are equally worthy targets in the BB house.

BTW I can't help but think that she must come from the land of Hu (The Grinch) with a nose like that.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
they're pissed off with her cos she's so miserable. saying that stuck in a house with barrymore and galloway i'd want to top myself

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
she is an easy target for the bully's in there like Galloway, barrymore and that freak singer.

She doesn't do herself any favours, but I think I am in a minority of 1 who actually feels very sorry for her.

I think it is the worst case of Bullying I have seen on TV and it is definately car crash TV.......

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
She looks like the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

SCARY :ohmy:

Amazing that she actually paid to have that snout. It is better than the beak she had before though.

I think the problem that they all have with her is that not only is she a self promoting media whore, but that she has had the audacity to question some of the others fame too. The likes of Faria KNOW that the "fame" they have is not down to any particular talent, but due entirely to the media. Of course they are trying to build on it, but not by slagging everyone else off.

Marsh is just a vile slag. I hope she never graces the pages of any newspaper or magazine again after this. She's not even attractive.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
She comes into the house saying she wants to show people how 'nice' she is.

She then swears almost non-stop, talks about her experiences in an orgy (only once though), simulates sex with Rodman, Spreadeagles herself on the kitchen worktop, gets completely pissed evey night, trowels on her makeup and then doesn't take it off at night, interrupts everyone who tries to talk to her and when people have a go at her for being a hypocrite, she breaks down in tears.

Good work Jodie

:D

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She is a thoroughly nasty piece of work. She spends her whole life slagging off Jordan, her latest tasteful piece in the papers was to tell the whole world how small Antony Costa's willy is and ridicule the bloke.

She is a disgrace.

Hiney said:
She comes into the house saying she wants to show people how 'nice' she is.

She then swears almost non-stop, talks about her experiences in an orgy (only once though), simulates sex with Rodman, Spreadeagles herself on the kitchen worktop, gets completely pissed evey night, trowels on her makeup and then doesn't take it off at night, interrupts everyone who tries to talk to her and when people have a go at her for being a hypocrite, she breaks down in tears.

Good work Jodie

:D

What he said!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dave your way off beam mate.

You obviously do not know about her track record, she is a nasty piece of work.

Celebrity grotbox,a rattling good bunk I shouldn't wonder,
I bet she goes like a shithouse door in a force ten,but probably has a fanny like a wizards sleeve.
jodie_marsh016.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She complained in her latest slagging off piece in the papers about Costa's small willy that she always seems to get blokes with small willy's. The reporter did point out the problem could be the size of her fanny.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
dave the gaffer said:
she is an easy target for the bully's in there like Galloway, barrymore and that freak singer.

She doesn't do herself any favours, but I think I am in a minority of 1 who actually feels very sorry for her.

I think it is the worst case of Bullying I have seen on TV and it is definately car crash TV.......

What he said. :clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
i agree dave. Nasty piece of work or not she doesnt deserve that kinda treatment.

She is a very easy target.

Galloway is a bully
Burns is an egotisitical waste of space and Barrymore is in no fit state to be in a high pressure situation like that.

I have no time for Jodie Marsh but feel very sorry for her ATM.

Burns telling Roula to 'f*** off' and the lack of reaction sums up the way this country is going. Very sad indeed.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Pete Burns, surely that moaning scouse twat it more worthy of abuse. I watched ten minutes for the first time this morning and all he did was moan and whinge the opinionated cock.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Being thick as pigshit, not having anything to say, seemingly unable to join in any discussion and living up to her FHM image do not help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here