Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you do to the people who did that to the dog on page 6 of the Sun ?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Have they dressed him up in a funny outift?
Afraid so.....................
leocrystalpalace.jpg

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
bakesy said:
Afraid so.....................
leocrystalpalace.jpg

Don't they call this "justifiable homicide"?

It's bad enough having a dog which looks like a large rat with measles, but sticking it in a coat which says "kick me" marks the owner out as a bit of a sadist.

And what's with that haircut? Looks like a bloody 80s soulboy?!

binky said:
G.T. Not sure if you mean that all right wing politics are nasty, or just Rupert Murdochs right wing politics.

Still, it's good to see some calm reasoned adult debate on NSC.

Re. the dog.
The reason this should be national news is that it is indicative of the kind of society we now live in.
The people that did this lack respect, not only for the dog, (It's just a dog !), but also lack respect for the people who live in the same community, who will have to deal with the results of their actions, and tidy up after them.
They lack respect for the forces of law and order, (What forces of law and order?).
And they lack respect for the very society that nurtures them, gives them the opportunities they have, and provides a saftety net.

One of the bigest questions of our time, how do we want to live in this Country?, is encapsulated by that one photo.

If it's left wing politcs that has brought us to this point, then perhaps we need less of it!
Its just a dog,oh that's allright then,what a great attitude you have ,daft c unt.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
s.stubbs said:
Its just a dog,oh that's allright then,what a great attitude you have ,daft c unt.
WTF are you talking about? That was post of the day! We're not ALL dog lovers in this country, and he's not suggesting it's a good thing it happened, but binky's point is that a picture of a dog strung up represents many of our society's ills for the reasons he outlines.

I really don't see your problem.

Simster said:
WTF are you talking about? That was post of the day! We're not ALL dog lovers in this country, and he's not suggesting it's a good thing it happened, but binky's point is that a picture of a dog strung up represents many of our society's ills for the reasons he outlines.

I really don't see your problem.
You don't have to be a dog lover,but the attitude of it's just a dog,in my opinion, is a bad attitude,anyway who asked you wanky bollox?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Brighton TID said:
You're right. We must learn to be more politically correct. Maybe swap the piano wire for kitchen string on this occasion

That's got not anything to do with political correctness it's a matter of common sense. I'm a dog lover too but carrying out an equally dispicable act of retribution would make the punishers every bit as bad as the perpitrators.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think Binky was being ironic with the " its only a dog " remark.

The police yesterday where examining cider bottles seen at the scene for fingerprints.

I can see it now , half a dozen pikey teenagers, half cut on cider, lets have a laugh and string this dog us and film it on our mobiles.

When they get caught , they will be told off by the courts and made to do 50 hours community service and sent to the seaside or outside adventure course whilst their names will not be given to the public.

The most you can get for doing this is 6 months in prison and or a £ 5000 fine if you are an adult.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Simster said:
My mistake, I thought this was a thread on a public internet forum/ :dunce:

Of course not, silly! We can take the piss out of a tube-jumper, but try and place the killing of an animal in context and you will get jumped all over.....???

And yes, it was just a dog. It did not have relatives, workmates, classmates or a social life. It impacted the family that owned it, and that is all. It was a disgraceful thing to do, but if it wasn't an animal that is considered a family pet, would people still be up in arms about it? If this was in the Far East, the bloody thing would have been cut and down and cooked! The dog is dead, it's a shame, but the focus should now be on the people that did this. The reasons are now more important than the event!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its only a dog, its only a whale , its only a gorilla, its only a giant panda, kill all the fuckers as we humans are so superior and such a magnificent race with f***ing the world up and spending billions and billions of pounds blowing each other up and not preventing starvation and poverty.

Yep we sure are superior.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Uncle Spielberg said:
Its only a dog, its only a whale , its only a gorilla, its only a giant panda, kill all the fuckers as we humans are so superior and such a magnificent race with f***ing the world up and spending billions and billions of pounds blowing each other up and not preventing starvation and poverty.

Yep we sure are superior.

I note that you chose either fluffy animals or endangered species. Have a look at the redlist for animals which are not so cuddly but are in more danger than the ones you quote. The next time someone flytips and poisons a river, wonder why the Sun doesn't show photos of dead fish, or when someone torches gorseland they don't show the destruction of the habitat?

And we are not necessarily superior, that was the point. All the time we breed people who have no values, then we are going to have this happen again - it will be copycatted, guaranteed. If they make a step up to hanging a human, then it will make people think - how many people saw the story yesterday, then had their though process diverted, and no longer really care or think about the problem?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Spot the dalmatian was probably hanged in a sick new twist on " happy slapping " , cops said yesterday.

Police arrested two youths and confiscated two camera phones for analysis.

The youths aged 18 and 19 were quizzed about Spot's agonising death after a " tip-off " to the Sun.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
HampshireSeagulls said:
next time someone flytips and poisons a river, wonder why the Sun doesn't show photos of dead fish, or when someone torches gorseland they don't show the destruction of the habitat?
Because it doesn't sell so many newspapers? Fancy a commercial organisation doing something to make money! Habitiat destruction doesn't make big headlines. Someone stringing up for pleasure someone else's family member should make headlines whether it's a dog, child, boyfriend or mother.

I know what I would LIKE to be able to do them IF it were my dog. However, as a country ruled by a legal system I accept the limits of the punishment as they exist but hope that if caught and found guilty the perps get the maximum sentence the judge can impose. And I can support the RSPCA's campaign to back the Animal Welfare Bill to increase punishment for future offences.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
what a WANKFEST

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Great addition to the debate

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
Great addition to the debate

what debate? You wetting your pants over some dog?

Not much debate going on in your pants G

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
you seem like a really great bloke RW.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here