Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you do to the people who did that to the dog on page 6 of the Sun ?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Glad to see someone has blamed it on 'teenagers'. Great assumption.. based on no evidence what so ever... ever thought of joining the police?

"But sarge! We caught him red handed! We got DNA, Finger prints, CCTV footage.."

"Shuttup! He's far to old to have done it!"

"But sarge we have proo.."

"Listen boy.. it was the kids that done it, those pesky unwashed teenage scum!"

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Was it a gay dog? Maybe the Irans are to blame?

I used to have a gay dog, bloody great big thing he was too, was buggered by every dog in the village that was big enough to reach.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Re: Re: What would you do to the people who did that to the dog on page 6 of the Sun ?

Gilliver's Travels said:

How about people who murder people? Did the Sun show gruesome pictures of the 40,000 innocent people murdered in Falluja last year? .
Even aljazeera only puts the figure at 800

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Inflate figure by 5000 % why not, anyway how this got onto the Iraq war I'll never know.

I may do a post next " Do you like Strawberry or Chocolate Ice Cream the most ? " no doubt GT will move ot onto the Iraq war within 10 posts :lolol:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Uncle Spielberg said:
Inflate figure by 5000 % why not, anyway how this got onto the Iraq war I'll never know.

I may do a post next " Do you like Strawberry or Chocolate Ice Cream the most ? " no doubt GT will move ot onto the Iraq war within 10 posts :lolol:

Within 10 posts? Amateur. I'll pervert that thread in 5 posts.

Job done.:salute:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Biscuit said:
Glad to see someone has blamed it on 'teenagers'. Great assumption.. based on no evidence what so ever... ever thought of joining the police?

"But sarge! We caught him red handed! We got DNA, Finger prints, CCTV footage.."

"Shuttup! He's far to old to have done it!"

"But sarge we have proo.."

"Listen boy.. it was the kids that done it, those pesky unwashed teenage scum!"
:)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its more likely to be teenagers.

I bet they have it on their mobiles and are sending the film around.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
When the truth outs and believe me it will. I lay you odds of 1/2 it will be a group of teenagers around 14/15 , half a dozen of them who filmed the episode on their mobiles probably pissed or on drugs.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Uncle Spielberg said:
When the truth outs and believe me it will. I lay you odds of 1/2 it will be a group of teenagers around 14/15 , half a dozen of them who filmed the episode on their mobiles probably pissed or on drugs.

It might well be, but it's just as likely to be a 35 year old pikey who was pissed off with someone.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
There is one thing I`m struggling with in that picture and that is............................... is the tree a small oak or a larch. Driving me mad it is.

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
Gilliver's Travels said:
It's okay, Gareth. IMHO, horrible that it was, this doggy tale is really only a local rag story. Not somehow of huge national significance.

Murdoch is the one with the agenda, which is to distort people's perspective of what is important. So his nasty, right-wing politics are insulated by showbiz, soaps, football and plugs for Sky Sports. He relies on his readership being too stupid to realise they are being shortchanged.

Seems to be working...

G.T. Not sure if you mean that all right wing politics are nasty, or just Rupert Murdochs right wing politics.

Still, it's good to see some calm reasoned adult debate on NSC.

Re. the dog.
The reason this should be national news is that it is indicative of the kind of society we now live in.
The people that did this lack respect, not only for the dog, (It's just a dog !), but also lack respect for the people who live in the same community, who will have to deal with the results of their actions, and tidy up after them.
They lack respect for the forces of law and order, (What forces of law and order?).
And they lack respect for the very society that nurtures them, gives them the opportunities they have, and provides a saftety net.

One of the bigest questions of our time, how do we want to live in this Country?, is encapsulated by that one photo.

If it's left wing politcs that has brought us to this point, then perhaps we need less of it!

Uncle Spielberg said:
Do not open page 6 of the Sun, I just have and feel physically sick. I am a great Dog lover and this photo turned my stomach. Personally I would hang the people. Some people say Human live is much more important than an animal, I disagree. The people who did this should die, pure and simple.

Is an animals life sacred ?, you say.

Anyway do not open this page if of a sensitive nature.

Haven't read any replies but I'd find out where they live and put a balaclava on a take a baseball bat too them. They'd never harm another animal again. They'd be drinking through a straw for the rest of their natural life’s. I'm not just saying it, Animals have as much right as life as humans.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
As was said before, what's even more awful is that anybody who can do this sort of disgusting act to an animal would also have little difficulty doing the same to a child. If they're caught they'll get away with a fine or community service when frankly they need to be put into a secure unit for several years whilst it's decided as to whether they're fit to be in open society.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
take some ordinary piano wire and fasten it securely to a large tree branch.

find the cruel little fuckers for which there is no place left for them in this world where we live

THEN STRING THE BASTARDS UP BY THEIR TESTICLES

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Brighton TID said:
take some ordinary piano wire and fasten it securely to a large tree branch.

find the cruel little fuckers for which there is no place left for them in this world where we live

THEN STRING THE BASTARDS UP BY THEIR TESTICLES

All the unpleasant punishments we've suggested are all very well (I know mind was a bit nasty) but doesn't that bring us down to their level ? I would say put them in solitory confinment for a few years to allow them to dwell on their actions.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
bhaexpress said:
All the unpleasant punishments we've suggested are all very well (I know mind was a bit nasty) but doesn't that bring us down to their level ? I would say put them in solitory confinment for a few years to allow them to dwell on their actions.

You're right. We must learn to be more politically correct. Maybe swap the piano wire for kitchen string on this occasion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here