Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will 2010 bring you?

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
On the eve of the new year I always get to thinking "What do I want from this year?" Very often I forget all about whatever it was & just carry on as I was but this year is different.
This year I want to improve my life on a number of levels & gather a home studio together utilising an I Mac as the nerve centre but mostly I will be returning to UK & starting over again so it's a new job too and after years of saying I will, I'll take on an Open University course of some description.
I also want to see the Albion transformed into title contenders under the astute leadership of Gus & this is the year I believe we will see a return to some good times in the lead up to Falmer.
I wish you all a great year, what do you actually want from 2010?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
On the eve of the new year I always get to thinking "What do I want from this year?" Very often I forget all about whatever it was & just carry on as I was but this year is different.
This year I want to improve my life on a number of levels & gather a home studio together utilising an I Mac as the nerve centre but mostly I will be returning to UK & starting over again so it's a new job too and after years of saying I will, I'll take on an Open University course of some description.
I also want to see the Albion transformed into title contenders under the astute leadership of Gus & this is the year I believe we will see a return to some good times in the lead up to Falmer.
I wish you all a great year, what do you actually want from 2010?

That sounds like a pretty massive change in lifestyle for you, good luck with everything mate.

I've written down my personal targets- Go through with Uni and don't bottle it, finally pass my driving test, be generally happy in each and every way possible and to make 2010 better than 2009 in every respect.

Generally, i would love to see BHA at least competing for promotion by this time next year. I feel we've got the foundations, a good young manager and a few young talented players, it's just getting the missing pieces together and filling the gaps that have hindered us for the past season and a half.
Also, with the start of a new decade, i'm hoping we can wipe the slate clean, and make the next decade a glorious one for Brighton and Hove Albion in our stunning new home.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Personally I just want to keep my job for next year, that will do for me.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Higher price fuel, higher taxes and dearer prices in the shops.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's going to bring me a wife :thumbsup:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A new job that deosn't involve an almost 3 hour each way commute hopefully.

Pretty N Pink

Pretty N Pink
Sep 27, 2008
I want 2010 to be a great year.....Hopefully i can do well on my exams, figure out what i wanna do at college and get accepted in to college :)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
a year of even MORE Cricket for me...excellent :clap:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
eagerly waiting on the new mk v chartham method to be released and a trip down under to watch the ashes next december

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
More of the same please - 2009 was fookin' amazing. But part of what's made it brillio is knowing it's highly transient...career, relationship and people around me are all about to change...if it's a tenth as good as this year I'll be reet chuffed. Whatever happens, the World Cup will make it all worthwhile.

More of the same please - 2009 was fookin' amazing. But part of what's made it brillio is knowing it's highly transient...career, relationship and people around me are all about to change...if it's a tenth as good as this year I'll be reet chuffed. Whatever happens, the World Cup will make it all worthwhile.

I want to fist you

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I just want to say a big "f*** off" to 2009 first. I reckon 2010 should be a lot better.

Amen to that! 2009 was not a good year as far as I'm concerned.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
a year of even MORE Cricket for me...excellent :clap:

Any cricket will be a bonus for me. What i am praying for in the new year is
Improved health, positive results from hospital and then will look to playing a few games mid season.
To lose 6 stone at 7 pounds a month

Will happily take both those

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here