Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will 2010 bring you?

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
7th Grandchild.

That sleep apnia mask, well I've had one for a few months and have been hugely dissapointed. Can never get a full nights sleep and so tend to fall asleep during the day.

Juan, if only you lived nearer i'd recommend a season ticket to Withers as a better cure for your sleep problem!

I struggled with the mask also but have changed to the nose pillow (fits into your nostrils) and is much better. Longer nights sleep and less pulling the mask off semi concious. Only problem now is I'm full of cold and can't breathe through my nose at the moment (good job I'm not fit to drive either - couple of nights back on the CPAP before i do that)

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I don't have a sleep problem. It's Mrs Albion that has the sleep problem because the apnea makes me snore quite loudly apparently. :lolol:

Same here. My lad has been working a few nights lately so I've nicked his bed safe in the knowledge that I wake every hour or 2 so have nipped back to my own before he gets home. Seem to get better sleep without the machine and have even had some dreams, but maybe that's down to the festive chess & beers!.

I may well ask about the nose job, rather than the full 'airman' mask. It doesn't look comfortable but then neither is this one.

Ned, do you get yours from that nice nurse now at the RSCH (formerly at the General?)

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Same here. My lad has been working a few nights lately so I've nicked his bed safe in the knowledge that I wake every hour or 2 so have nipped back to my own before he gets home. Seem to get better sleep without the machine and have even had some dreams, but maybe that's down to the festive chess & beers!.

I may well ask about the nose job, rather than the full 'airman' mask. It doesn't look comfortable but then neither is this one.

Ned, do you get yours from that nice nurse now at the RSCH (formerly at the General?)

I have the same problem with Moya not sleeping when I can't wear the mask but luckily we have a spare room for such occasions but I prefer to use the mask when possible.

Unfortunately beacuse of where I live I have to go to Conquest Hospital over in Hastings but their staff are fantastic.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
The mask does not go well with my christmas beard! I'll be having a shave on Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here