Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will 2010 bring you?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I am not the sort that likes to shout loudly of hopes and wants, believing anything wished for never arrive precisely for the reason of broadcasting them. But maybe i should give that childish way of thinking up and say what i'd like of the approaching 12 months. Ok, here goes.
I think at its core i'd like a miniature collection of moments of calm. Nothing ginormous or world-changing or made of silver or gold or makes me a completely different person like hypnotism or another serious injury might. Just little bits and pieces of unspectacular time that i note in retrospect and fail to spot the faults of or wish to have been different. In terms of actuality i think this means a new relationship (not a wife or one i send off for on the internet who looks exactly like i wish her to, two-armed and non-cross-eyed and muscular enough below the folds to protect me from brutes who pass and strike and a bit messily-haired and doesn't keep shaving everywhere all the time obsessively and has those unshapely imperfections that aren't announced to be there or unnoticed but are loved all the same). A relationship without the world attached and just some drinks had along the way. So maybe i'll try and have one of those.
And maybe even get compensation for the age-old accident. I could buy women like candy then and become the new candyman, or Andyman (as that's like my name like) and appear in your room everytime you say my name thricely into a mirror, but do it unaggresively and hooklessly and maybe just bore you into a coma instead by telling you a story i think of and struggle in the middle of but carry on until you fall and close things down, the perfect punishment for you dragging me there in the first place. And i have bees in my mouth. 3 bees, none of which are amused to be there i can tell you.

So i want a woman, money and ways of knocking people unconscious.

We are not worthy. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Cheers mate and i hope you and your family have a happy and prosperus 2010

Going back to the municipal course im sure it was 15 holes but then again the last time i plyed there was 1989.
Last time i was in Telford you could play the Great Hay for £20 and that included a meal.

Cheers mate, the municipal course is council run just proves how out of date they are, played it about 6 months ago 9 holes with 3 short par 3s put on the end

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3276063 said:

People like you pass the deseases on and think it’s so f***ing funny. Well I tell you what danny, yes you know me and I know most on here, I have a laugh with them and you, shake their hands, kiss the ladies etc etc but do you know what? I’m HIV Positive, f*** me, I’ve said it, yes I’m going to f***ing die of AIDS.

I’m just like you Danny, jack the lad, everything is a f***ing game, I’ll be ok, it’ll never happen to me, f*** me, it’s bitten me on the back side triple fold. Yes, I did wear a condom with that old blonde bird but it must of spilt.
So here I am, New Years Eve waiting for my test results to see what medication I’ve to take and see how much of the virus is inside me.
f***ing grow up, it isn’t a game, it’s life you’re playing with.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
People like you pass the deseases on and think it’s so f***ing funny. Well I tell you what danny, yes you know me and I know most on here, I have a laugh with them and you, shake their hands, kiss the ladies etc etc but do you know what? I’m HIV Positive, f*** me, I’ve said it, yes I’m going to f***ing die of AIDS.

I’m just like you Danny, jack the lad, everything is a f***ing game, I’ll be ok, it’ll never happen to me, f*** me, it’s bitten me on the back side triple fold. Yes, I did wear a condom with that old blonde bird but it must of spilt.
So here I am, New Years Eve waiting for my test results to see what medication I’ve to take and see how much of the virus is inside me.
f***ing grow up, it isn’t a game, it’s life you’re playing with.

I have a friend who is also HIV Positive, it is a brave thing you do announcing it & I wish you nothing but peace & strength this year to face upto your predicament. You're life will change obviously but it is not over & as long as you keep yourself fit & healthy & above all positive then you have as much to live for as any of us. I wish you in particular happiness this new year

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
I have a friend who is also HIV Positive, it is a brave thing you do announcing it & I wish you nothing but peace & strength this year to face upto your predicament. You're life will change obviously but it is not over & as long as you keep yourself fit & healthy & above all positive then you have as much to live for as any of us. I wish you in particular happiness this new year

Thankyou. Yourself too.

1066gull

I'm struggling to see a future if nothing comes my way soon.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
A healthier liver and hopefully a much reduced waistline for a start.

The Tassie Seagull

Dave Clarkson's Left Sock
All being well, 2010 should be bringing my wife and I our first child in May. Ever had that feeling of being very excited but very scared at the same time?! Then triple it. And he/she will always be English and never open the batting for the Green and Gold. Not only in body but legally as well as we are only on temporary visas still.

Apart from that, then to be finished f***ing around with immigration and have our permanent residency will be nice - probably won;t happen though.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
7th Grandchild.

That sleep apnia mask, well I've had one for a few months and have been hugely dissapointed. Can never get a full nights sleep and so tend to fall asleep during the day.

Juan, if only you lived nearer i'd recommend a season ticket to Withers as a better cure for your sleep problem!

Lush

Mods' Pet
A well-paid job in the Smoke covering for someone on maternity leave - hopefully the commuting won't kill me. Somehow continue to get decent grades in OU course. Not use singledom as excuse to turn into Bridget Jones or increase Chardonnay units.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here