Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will 2010 bring you?

Succesfully complete first year of uni and gain some work experience in summer, actually get a part time job....and most of all enjoy life!!

Sportwise, go to my first ever live F1 GP-will be doing few days in Brugge and Brussels before heading to Spa....hopefully trip to Milan with Uni Course and go to game at the San Siro.....Albion staying up but most importantly Worthing getting the promotion we desperatley want and need!!!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Good luck with the OU course - well worth the effort.

Thanks for that, I'm looking through a few options but at the age of 42 it has to be something I can really utilise such as a course that deals with sustainable development of towns & cities as I work & have worked with developers over the past few years.

Good luck to all of you & I hope this year brings happiness over all :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A move back to civilization.:clap:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3276063 said:

Which one ? surely you only need another one for the full set ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Succesfully complete first year of uni and gain some work experience in summer, actually get a part time job....and most of all enjoy life!!

Sportwise, go to my first ever live F1 GP-will be doing few days in Brugge and Brussels before heading to Spa....hopefully trip to Milan with Uni Course and go to game at the San Siro.....Albion staying up but most importantly Worthing getting the promotion we desperatley want and need!!!

if you get to Brugge you should go here, not the best presented bar in the world but great place to drink.. don't forget to get a bowl of cheese and mustard with it !

't Brugs Beertje - Reviews - BeerAdvocate

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I am not the sort that likes to shout loudly of hopes and wants, believing anything wished for never arrive precisely for the reason of broadcasting them. But maybe i should give that childish way of thinking up and say what i'd like of the approaching 12 months. Ok, here goes.
I think at its core i'd like a miniature collection of moments of calm. Nothing ginormous or world-changing or made of silver or gold or makes me a completely different person like hypnotism or another serious injury might. Just little bits and pieces of unspectacular time that i note in retrospect and fail to spot the faults of or wish to have been different. In terms of actuality i think this means a new relationship (not a wife or one i send off for on the internet who looks exactly like i wish her to, two-armed and non-cross-eyed and muscular enough below the folds to protect me from brutes who pass and strike and a bit messily-haired and doesn't keep shaving everywhere all the time obsessively and has those unshapely imperfections that aren't announced to be there or unnoticed but are loved all the same). A relationship without the world attached and just some drinks had along the way. So maybe i'll try and have one of those.
And maybe even get compensation for the age-old accident. I could buy women like candy then and become the new candyman, or Andyman (as that's like my name like) and appear in your room everytime you say my name thricely into a mirror, but do it unaggresively and hooklessly and maybe just bore you into a coma instead by telling you a story i think of and struggle in the middle of but carry on until you fall and close things down, the perfect punishment for you dragging me there in the first place. And i have bees in my mouth. 3 bees, none of which are amused to be there i can tell you.

So i want a woman, money and ways of knocking people unconscious.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I am not the sort that likes to shout loudly of hopes and wants, believing anything wished for never arrive precisely for the reason of broadcasting them. But maybe i should give that childish way of thinking up and say what i'd like of the approaching 12 months. Ok, here goes.
I think at its core i'd like a miniature collection of moments of calm. Nothing ginormous or world-changing or made of silver or gold or makes me a completely different person like hypnotism or another serious injury might. Just little bits and pieces of unspectacular time that i note in retrospect and fail to spot the faults of or wish to have been different. In terms of actuality i think this means a new relationship (not a wife or one i send off for on the internet who looks exactly like i wish her to, two-armed and non-cross-eyed and muscular enough below the folds to protect me from brutes who pass and strike and a bit messily-haired and doesn't keep shaving everywhere all the time obsessively and has those unshapely imperfections that aren't announced to be there or unnoticed but are loved all the same). A relationship without the world attached and just some drinks had along the way. So maybe i'll try and have one of those.
And maybe even get compensation for the age-old accident. I could buy women like candy then and become the new candyman, or Andyman (as that's like my name like) and appear in your room everytime you say my name thricely into a mirror, but do it unaggresively and hooklessly and maybe just bore you into a coma instead by telling you a story i think of and struggle in the middle of but carry on until you fall and close things down, the perfect punishment for you dragging me there in the first place. And i have bees in my mouth. 3 bees, none of which are amused to be there i can tell you.

So i want a woman, money and ways of knocking people unconscious.

How about a course in Shorthand ?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
40th in 3 weeks, hope my family stays alive and well, brighton dont go down, and reduce my golf handicap

Brighton wont go down mate and regarding the golf;have you played the municipal in Shrewsbury.
If my memory serves me correct,then im sure it was only a 15 hole course.

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Brighton wont go down mate and regarding the golf;have you played the municipal in Shrewsbury.
If my memory serves me correct,then im sure it was only a 15 hole course.

Yeah played it, its a 12 hole course not well looked after now, costs £9.50 or go to hill valley in Whitchurch for 18 holes very good course only £10. Have a good 2010 wigman

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Yeah played it, its a 12 hole course not well looked after now, costs £9.50 or go to hill valley in Whitchurch for 18 holes very good course only £10. Have a good 2010 wigman

Cheers mate and i hope you and your family have a happy and prosperus 2010

Going back to the municipal course im sure it was 15 holes but then again the last time i plyed there was 1989.
Last time i was in Telford you could play the Great Hay for £20 and that included a meal.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
My life back after I finish this shitting masters degree.

Other then that, job security and a bit of traveling would be good!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here