Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the hell is Poyets problem

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I notice that the Daily Echo has made a big deal out of this matter, even a lot of SCC fans think that the Echo is a joke, come back Argus, all is forgiven.

The Southampton Daily Wankfest

Two quotes put together about separate things and quite a few responses for a club that don't care about us

Feb 14, 2010
Brighton have no interest in saints and saints no interest in us, except a handful of people employed by a saints neewspapet and a couple of people on an internet forum. Speak to brighton and palace then you hv a grudge match and apparently pompey are bothered by saints. I hope the echo gives up its crusade to create a rivalry ss its cringeworthy. Brighton v palace now thats a rivalry. Charlton tried to be rivals and hv been large/y ignored by both millwall and palace. Looks like we hv the same issue with some club the other side of pompey! We just dont care!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I notice that the Daily Echo has made a big deal out of this matter, even a lot of SCC fans think that the Echo is a joke, come back Argus, all is forgiven.

The Southampton Daily Wankfest

Some of the comments are laughable. Just what the f*** is this supposed to mean....

Its just sour grapes as we could finish just a couple of points behind them.

Sour grapes that we might only WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP by 2 points. f*** me, that really is clutching at straws from an SCC fan :nono:

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Poyet blasts fixtures list From The Argus)

and you reckon our manager is a bit of a dick.

When Plymouth cancelled this game due to having so called internationals when it was an international weekend, we were gutted, especially as those players turned out to be injured over that weekend anyway.

How can playing 2 games over 50 hours be an advantage

Why is he bitter? It's not as though Albion have suffered coz of this date of fixture.

You moan and moan about the ammount of SCC threads on here. Now the seasons over (it was over for us weeks ago btw) and we've utterly thrashed you to the title and there are no threads on SCC you come on here to start one? Well done.

PS - Gus is angry at the complete lack of respect that **** Adkins and SCC as a FC have shown us - he has every right to dig back now. Now we're CHAMPIONS.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's been emotional.

Good. Now go on YOUR OWN board and worry about Pompey as we will Palace. The battle is done - the battle has been won (for weeks). Bye bye.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Two quotes put together about separate things and quite a few responses for a club that don't care about us

I have to admit that The Echo is not even fit to be used as toilet paper in Croydon Public Convenience.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
just to expand on the OP's theme could I ask "what the hell is redknob's problem"?

Andy Naylor, having transfered his desk to southampton, decides to toady up to his employers by aping the desperately poor journalistic efforts employed in their other rag and create(or perhaps "add to" would be more appropriate) hatred between fans who have previously never given a flying f*** for each other. Shit journalism but some knob had to bite and I guess it had to be redknob.............

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
OMG this thread is still going strong.

ROLL%20OVER%20LAUGHING.gif

Youve been trying to build up a rivalry\hatred for us all season and you cant stand it when one of us points out that your manager can be as much of a gobshite as ours. Dear dear me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Youve been trying to build up a rivalry\hatred for us all season and you cant stand it when one of us points out that your manager can be as much of a gobshite as ours. Dear dear me.
What crock of shit. Deary deary me.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Brighton have no interest in saints and saints no interest in us, except a handful of people employed by a saints neewspapet and a couple of people on an internet forum. Speak to brighton and palace then you hv a grudge match and apparently pompey are bothered by saints. I hope the echo gives up its crusade to create a rivalry ss its cringeworthy. Brighton v palace now thats a rivalry. Charlton tried to be rivals and hv been large/y ignored by both millwall and palace. Looks like we hv the same issue with some club the other side of pompey! We just dont care!
I totally agree bud although all these pathetic saints threads of late would suggest otherwise:lol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here