Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the hell is Poyets problem

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Can I get this right?

Both teams have been promoted, and fans are still whining at each other?
No, Gus made a strange comment about fixtures, Southampton fans came on a Brighton messageboard whining and pretending they don't care about anything like teenagers that have just discovered black.

I agree it's very odd behaviour.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
And you'll have an "R" next to yours at the end of next season.

backtothefuture_backtothefuture.jpg

Marty! Get your money on Brighton to be relegated!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No, Gus made a strange comment about fixtures, Southampton fans came on a Brighton messageboard whining and pretending they don't care about anything like teenagers that have just discovered black.

I agree it's very odd behaviour.

Gus comes out with a crazy comment every week though.

Oct 6, 2010
Facts:
Gus talks from the heart, so don't be suprised when he says something slightly off the wall. Fact.
We trust and love him. Fact.
Brighton and scc were the best two teams in league one this season. Fact.
Scc outplayed us in both games. Fact.
We were the best team over the season, and duely crowned champions. Fact.
Who gives a f*** about anything else? Fact?

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Southampton aren't even MATHEMATICALLY up yet! I can't see a "P" yet by their name!

Very true mate, you are talking about the team that were expected (by the bookies, pundits and thier fans) to walk this division at the start of the sesaon. Still, if their happy struggling to 2nd spot then thats fine!:smile:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I wouldn't bet against this latest comment being taken out of context, it's not as through the press and media do that now is it ?

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
You really are the most boring person on this forum. Every time I see one of your posts I wince. Please, please go away you utter cock.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You really are the most boring person on this forum. Every time I see one of your posts I wince. Please, please go away you utter cock.

Who ? Neb or me ? If it's the former it's quite true, he's always on here moaning and then implying that he doesn't care. His beloved SCC came second, he needs to get over it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Neb. Utterly delusional and only has one theme. He really is tedium personified.

He's in denial. He chose 1st div Saints over Albion when we were shit as he is a glory hunter. Now we are getting good he can see us being bigger than Saints and it's a worry. Does he jump ship to the good guys? What a quandary for poor old Redneb.

He has gone from being really condescending early season to foaming at the mouth as we have pissed the league at his team's expense.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
f***ing hell Ben, this is one big CRINGE. :blush:

Poyet has a point, but it's a complete non-story really. However if you must whine about his observations, then perhaps you should do it on your own comedy poor 3-posts-a-day forum instead of on here. Time to run along, surely. At least one of your real life mates is saying as much on this very thread, and now your own brother is doing the same.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Poyet is a complete twat IMO and he's gonna look f***ing stupid after saying a few weeks ago that Albion were miles ahead of anyone, especially when the gap has gone from 16 points to 2 or 3 and with an inferior goal difference.

You know what, it is actually more satisfying to win the league by 2 or 3 points and an inferior goal difference because it means your dropped two points at home against us cost you the championship, or was it the loss to the club which will finish bottom of the league.

f***ing hell Ben, this is one big CRINGE. :blush:

Poyet has a point, but it's a complete non-story really. However if you must whine about his observations, then perhaps you should do it on your own comedy poor 3-posts-a-day forum instead of on here. Time to run along, surely. At least one of your real life mates is saying as much on this very thread, and now your own brother is doing the same.

Can i ask how the hell he ending up following Southampton?

I ask because my brother "supports" Liverpool, having never been there or seen them play.

Feb 14, 2010
Is the argus/ the echo still trying to get a rivalry going. They must be desperate. Its brighton,palace and saints,pompey. Some club somewhere past pompey have nothing to do with us and like charlton, they are just not worth the effort. I suppose palace have charlton trying to get noticed and we seem to have saints. Then again i think its the paper as i dont think saints fans give a monkeys either. Very odd. By the way the argus didnt know we had won the charity shield, that must be the echo influence because the argus used to do articles on it. In short, cant wait for palace, pompey will be a big one but saints, nope many other games will be bigger next year like millwall, leeds,west ham. Saints? Just a teamvfrom the dingly dell and good luck to them

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can I get this right?

Both teams have been promoted, and fans are still whining at each other?

We're up, next season it is West Ham, Leeds, Forest, Wolves, Derby, Palace, Millwall, Leicester. Regular crowds of 20,000 plus (and the same at St Marys and the Albion too).

Reading this is the equivalent of watching two bald men argue over a comb.

But looking on the bright side, this thread gave you another comedy insult to throw out at #saintsfc from your @GusPoyet account.

(It's ok to keep the teasing going on on Twitter, but not NSC presumably?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here