Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What shape will the new Albion badge be?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
secpic_seagull1_b1233704043.jpg

Something like this ?

Yes, but posing like a lion, just like seagulls do. :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think thats as close as its gonna get, to be fair.
That seagull is a bit of a FATTY as well isn't it ? Bastard probably wins most of his food fights by the looks.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That is AMAZING. Up there with the 2012 logo, imo.

Have nicked as my new avatar. Hope you don't mind?

!!!!

My own thought is that it should be a triangle.

With a white camp looking seagull over the rainbow flag!

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
Will be interesting to see the design.

Will be even more interesting to see how similar it is to Mayfair Seagull's efforts. Apparently no one from the Club has acknowledged his designs or effort he put in - nice!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Will be interesting to see the design.

Will be even more interesting to see how similar it is to Mayfair Seagull's efforts. Apparently no one from the Club has acknowledged his designs or effort he put in - nice!

Quite frankly that is CRIMINAL.

I wonder how much is being spent on "design consultants" when you had a chap doing it for FREE basically.

KSS, the design consultants, have been working on all aspects of the stadium design for more than ten years. They weren't engaged specifically to do a "badge project". Their brief has included branding the club for the new future. The badge is part of this.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I know nuffin' and am not part of anything.

I'd like a round badge though, please.
Eh? Insider's reply to your post on 'Ask The Club' said you were involved on behalf of NSC. I have no objection to that, btw as you're the 'boss' - I just hope you sent them copies of all the many threads showing that the overwhelming desire was to go back to the round badge. Mayfair Seagull came up with some pretty good designs as I recall.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
KSS, the design consultants, have been working on all aspects of the stadium design for more than ten years. They weren't engaged specifically to do a "badge project". Their brief has included branding the club for the new future. The badge is part of this.

10 years? all they needed to do was dig out the old round one that everybody loves. job done

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here