Votes: 7 3.9%
  • other

Votes: 29 16.0%

• Total voters

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
coventrygull said:
Ok I take your point that tosser tony won't be standing for PM at the next election but you will vote for a party with plenty of tossers in it :wave:
Says a BNP supporter? :lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Working class can come middle class. The upper classes you can only really be born into

Thats so true

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Man of Harveys said:
Says a BNP supporter? :lolol:

Says a labour supporter:lolol:

coventrygull said:
Ok I take your point that tosser tony won't be standing for PM at the next election but you will vote for a party with plenty of tossers in it :wave:

I know only too well that politics, irrespective of party, is full of tossers.

I'm a social democrat. I believe that the principles at the heart of the Labour Party are the closest match to my own. That is why i've voted for them since 1992 and will vote for them again in 2009/10

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
none of them. They are all shit especially Blairs who is maggie thatcher in drag

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Chicken Run said:
The Conservative Party of course, it's a no brainer,I was talking to Paul Elgood on saturday, he reckons there will be a change of administration.

Was in the same class as Elgood at Hangleton middle school never thought he would be a poof

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Life After Bobby said:
I know only too well that politics, irrespective of party, is full of tossers.

I'm a social democrat. I believe that the principles at the heart of the Labour Party are the closest match to my own. That is why i've voted for them since 1992 and will vote for them again in 2009/10

Social Democrats that bomb countries back to the stone age, nice :D

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Judging by the office conversations that you hear from time to time unless Dave Cameron does something really really stupid (wouldnt be a surprise) I really think the tories are going to Landslide the next election.

I have to say I have voted Labour the last 3 times as I really did think they were the best option for small business, now that we are ay breaking point as regards tax, I cannot give them my vote, therefore it will go to Dave.

Interestingly enough, credit where credit is due, Labour have taken a very sensible decision not to allow Romanians and Bulgarians to decend in their millions which ought to take the edge of the rise in support for the BNP, its only goverment policy of ignoring the general concensous that the influx has to stop somewhere that grows resentment and delivers people into the hands of the scumbags at the BNP.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
It astounds me that whilst the Lib Dems have shafted us recently, people's memories are so short.

It was the Tories in Hove in 1996 who gave planning permission to build on the Goldstone and then the same Tories who in Brighton have fought against the Falmer project and then jumped into bed with the LibDems in Lewes!!!

Anyone who votes Tory on here is no different than those who vote for the LibDems - They are one of the same.

Last edited:

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
If Cocaine Cameron and his "ETON TOFFS" WIN, then the so called pseudo "middle class" will suffer once again from the miss management of the economy by inbred, drug induced ho-ray henry's.

If this event comes to pass, all Daily Mail readers will reep what they deserve.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
This would herald a new era of TORY CORRUPTION.

Instead of "BOBS YOUR UNCLE" we would see an era of "DAVE'S YOUR DEALER"

At least the price of drugs will fall.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'd prefer a drugged up Tory to a lying Tony

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here