• other

Votes: 29 16.0%

• Total voters

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Er,

Not including the Green party is a glaring omission.

Their standing is on the increase significantly, particularly in the Brighton & Hove conurbation. They will soon overtake the Lib Dems as Britain's third party.

I have to agree with Virgo's Haircut however, the options are shocking

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
The Large One said:
Bless those fascist sympathisers. :tosser:

Do you mean the Labour party voters. Blair has killed more moslems than the BNP could ever dream of :salute:

BTW if the BNP were Fascist/Nazi why do those on the Far right hate Griffin so much

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Labour under anyone but Blair.

How anyone can trust a Tory party led by an Eton toff who hasnt specified ONE policy is beyond me. Tories = Boom and Bust and Recession.

How many recessions have we had in 10 years of Labour?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Put a blue rosette on a fish finger and it'll probably get my vote.

What I want to know is who would vote BNP? There's 7 of you ffs.

On second thoughts I could guess one or two of those.:down:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Albion Dan said:
Labour under anyone but Blair.

How anyone can trust a Tory party led by an Eton toff who hasnt specified ONE policy is beyond me. Tories = Boom and Bust and Recession.

How many recessions have we had in 10 years of Labour?

Why does everyone go on about Cameron being a toff when Blair went to the Scottish Eton? He's just as posh you know.

...and are only working class sons of toil allowed to be politicians?

Prescott WAS a working class type and he's more dodgy than a dodgy thing acting a bit dodgy.

Last edited:

Buzzer said:
Why does everyone go on about Cameron being a toff when Blair went to the Scottish Eton? He's just as posh you know.

Now let's see.

Tony Blair - father was a junior tax inspector, studied for a law degree

married to

Cherie Blair - father was an actor

David Cameron - son of a stockbroker, mother second daughter of Sir William Malcolm Mount, 2nd Baronet

married to

Samantha Sheffield - eldest daughter of Sir Reginald Sheffield, 8th Baronet

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Tory wiil win the next election only because of Labours lies and spin.Thats my opinion and i'm confident about it

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Life After Bobby said:
Now let's see.

Tony Blair - father was a junior tax inspector, studied for a law degree

married to

Cherie Blair - father was an actor

David Cameron - son of a stockbroker, mother second daughter of Sir William Malcolm Mount, 2nd Baronet

married to

Samantha Sheffield - eldest daughter of Sir Reginald Sheffield, 8th Baronet

Except Leo Blair 'done good', became a barrister and a wealthy law lecturer. Blair's parents were firmly middle class but Blair is most definitely a toff. The actual individuals - Blair and Cameron are as posh as each other. Doesn't matter also who they marry.

Both went to the very finest public schools and both are as posh as each other.

And back to my question - does being a toff mean that you are somehow inferior politically?

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Labour. No other choice really. I would never in a month of sundays vote for the nazi bastards (how could anyone). I dont agree with anything the torys say, and the less said about the lib dems the better. I would like to vote for the Seagulls party but they wont be standing. I seriously would consider voting for raving monster loony as my 2nd/3rd choice.:D

Last edited:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
surrey jim said:
Monster raving, they make the most sense of all the partys,

The economic Policy

Our team of experts has decided that Income Tax has not proved popular with the public and will therefore be abolished. It was started in order to finance the Napoleonic war in 1799 and we now believe that the time is right to announce the cessation of hostilities with Napoleon. Some of the money left in the coffers will be used to fill in our part of the Channel Tunnel in case no one has mentioned it to the French. Any remaining money will be strategically placed on a horse at the 3-30 at Haydock Park at odds of at least 12/1 in order to see us through until the next election. Income Tax will be officially replaced by people lending the government a bob or two at the end of the week when we’re a bit skint.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:bowdown: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

You know it makes sense.:D

Buzzer said:
Except Leo Blair 'done good', became a barrister and a wealthy law lecturer. Blair's parents were firmly middle class but Blair is most definitely a toff. The actual individuals - Blair and Cameron are as posh as each other. Doesn't matter also who they marry.

Both went to the very finest public schools and both are as posh as each other.

And back to my question - does being a toff mean that you are somehow inferior politically?

Hate to be a pedant but that is the first time you've asked that question.

The answer is no of course. However, the fact that you can't see the difference between being born and marrying into families that have held privileged positions in society throughout the ages and being born and marrying into a family, however middle class, that has had to continually work for a living says a lot about you.

Also shows neatly illustrates the fundamental differences between Labour and Conservative (note i say illustrates and NOT defines)

Working class can come middle class. The upper classes you can only really be born into.

Last edited:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Life After Bobby said:
I've never voted for Tony Blair in my life.

Ok I take your point that tosser tony won't be standing for PM at the next election but you will vote for a party with plenty of tossers in it :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here