Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What NSC'ers from days of yore do you miss?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I wish KtA/Basil Fawlty still posted threads about feeding ducks, working in KFC and his relationships...

I miss Gav1901 :(

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I would love LI was back here..... never had a problem with him.

Dont think TCB and WW have gone... they just dont have anythign original to say right now... theyll be back next season when we are trying to stay in the Championship.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Stan Miguel is one of my favourite occasional visitors. Always comes up with some marvellously vulgar anecdote about his wife, usually including some creative biological metaphors. Not seen him on here for ages.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
You didn't answer my question, MB?

Sorry. Um, i dunno. Is that good enough? :)
You just think of something, and write about it. I really don't know. I blame a teacher who told me when i was 12 that i ought to write something after reading some environmentalist poem i'd written in class. When someone says what you are as a child, or what you are going to be, in your developmental years, you kind of log that and keep doing it until someone says otherwise.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Sorry. Um, i dunno. Is that good enough? :)
You just think of something, and write about it. I really don't know. I blame a teacher who told me when i was 12 that i ought to write something after reading some environmentalist poem i'd written in class. When someone says what you are as a child, or what you are going to be, in your developmental years, you kind of log that and keep doing it until someone says otherwise.

Yes that's fine.

I don't think anyone is ever going to tell you to stop doing it!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Nice to see Hampshire Seagull hardly posts anymore on here. Always came across as a total wanker.

I went by that name, albeit briefly. Changed back to this username quickly, after leaving Hampshire, as it didn't seem to make much sense any more.

Kind of hope there were two of us now - I never meant to be a wanker... :(

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
There was a girl that used to post on here that was a fit as f***.

Can't quite remember, think it was "Sea" or something.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
With the dawn of a new era coming I got to thinking of those that either don't post, or post very rarely, that I miss from a time this place did seem to be funnier and have more dimensions. They are (in no particular order)......

Pevenseagull (might have spelt that wrong)

Bradders

what!?!?!?!? that PRICK , glad he's gone...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I clearly left a lasting impression on you all then. :glare:

I miss Bakesy and Guiness Dave.

although they still post on here from time to time I miss them both too in the more regular days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here