Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What NSC'ers from days of yore do you miss?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
There was a girl that used to post on here that was a fit as f***.

Can't quite remember, think it was "Sea" or something.

I think I was with her (well in her company) and she stayed at my house on the millenium night :) she spoke to you before the game when we were all stood outside a pub in St Mary Street in Cardiff, a lovely girl as well, my mates daughter actually :)

I think she spoke to safeway at around the same time?

EDIT.... just seen posts above, maybe i am thinking about someone else?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Never did know the full story why Yorkie stopped posting. I believe it was some abuse that she had enough of?

Also, there was a guy last year I believe it was, he was writing a novel in instalments about life in the West Street Firm. Compelling reading from that era.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Never did know the full story why Yorkie stopped posting. I believe it was some abuse that she had enough of?

Also, there was a guy last year I believe it was, he was writing a novel in instalments about life in the West Street Firm. Compelling reading from that era.

I see Yorkie from time to time at away games, a really lovely lady, shame she no longer posts on NSC in my opinion.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Always used to enjoy reading the absolute NONSENSE from the cardiff supporter aptly named "Taffy" during my none posting days. 10 years ago now, crikey

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The ones I remember most from back in the olden days (late 90s, when I was a moderator) were Man of Harveys, Simster, Barnet Seagull, Lush and Manx Seagull. And bloody Dwayne of course. I was simply called 'Kev' back then (there was only one!).

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I went by that name, albeit briefly. Changed back to this username quickly, after leaving Hampshire, as it didn't seem to make much sense any more.

Kind of hope there were two of us now - I never meant to be a wanker... :(

Nonononononono not you my friend :thumbsup: the other guy. Thought a lot of himself as a lecturer yet came across as thick as f***.

Seagull Eater.

Even though a palacer (hiss, spit, grimmace) he seemed a fair-enough item of the filth.

Don't know what made him shrivel and recoil, but I don't think he's posting here any longer.
Maybe it's because his team are soon to be massively inferior to the might of Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here