Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Illegal Drugs Have You Tried?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Wookiee said:
I was only asking to find out what peoples different experiences were hopefully in order to discourage the usage of hard drugs not make it glamourous at all.

If the thread didn't get zapped by mods first, it'd be bigger than JESUS. Bigger even maybe than the Great 4-5-1 Debate Of 2004.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The only really bad time I've had on drugs was when I took a dodgy pill and spent over an hour in the toilets in the Beach spinning up something rotten and lobbing my guts up. If you aren't stupid then the chances are you'll have a great time on most class a's.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
one bad experience on the hard stuff and put me off for life never touch hard stuff again. dopey not for a long time mind

don't feel the need to do them now however no skin of my nose if others do

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I'm not saying I haven't had any bad experiences, but I have to be honest and say 90% have been great. But theres always risks.

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
The thing that pisses me off about the attitudes of the 'drugs are bad' brigade is that most of them indulge in the most anti-social drug of all which directly or indirectly kills more people and wrecks more peoples lives than anything else.....alcohol.

I'm well laid back yet even I get punchy if I've drunk too much. I nearly had a punch up with my brother last night when we were hammered. No other drug has that affect on me or other people I know.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Drugs taken in the right circumstances and in moderation can be be very enjoyable, however its when you start to depend on them to enjoy yourself is when the trouble starts.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
But where is the line between that and going out with a few pills because you know they will enhance your enjoyment of an evening?

The problems with pills are you get these first timers who make the sometimes fatal mistake of drinking too much water, cos they make the inside of your mouth feel as dry as a nun's ****. Trick is to take halves to start with, no alcohol and sip water if you get too thirsty. Or if in doubt, leave it out!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
The problems with pills are you get these first timers who make the sometimes fatal mistake of drinking too much water, cos they make the inside of your mouth feel as dry as a nun's ****. Trick is to take halves to start with, no alcohol and sip water if you get too thirsty. Or if in doubt, leave it out!

Or buy them from a trusted source, never buy anything from somebody you dont know!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The only thing that really terrifies me about Class A's is being suddenly thrust into the role of Responsible Adult without having had any prior training. Ex-girlfriend, tho a lovely person, was about five foot four and a drugs nightmare. First time on half a pill she got it lodged in her throat and was coming up at seven o'clock of a Sunday morning just as everybody else was nodding off nicely. That took a bit of playing out. Then, at the last ever Stanmer Park Festival Dance Day she took double her normal and suddenly announced in the middle of the Big Tent when the Chemical Brothers were about two tunes in 'I think I'll sit down for a bit'. 'No you fuckin won't' I said and sort of slung her under me arm and dragged her out. Luckily she threw up a semi-dissolved second pill and I've never been so glad to see a number 25 bus in all me life. Scary stuff. Finally said enough's enough when she did a single line of coke at a party and promptly fainted. The folks next in line with the big mirror were not best pleased. She SO wanted to be good at drugs, but simply didn't have the metabolism for it. Took a lot of convincing that it was no big deal really and it didn't make her a bad person. Guess the moral, if there is one, is dfifferent strokes for different folks.

Not my cup of tea to be honest. i have always had a problem with trusting someone to be supplying what they say they are. After all supplying drugs it is a criminal act, so they are hardly likely to be holy than thou in the honesty stakes!

Last edited:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I used to go nuts down the Zap 1989 onwards, now I'm pretty well behaved, although still do have my moments

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I have tried E's,cocain,speed,puff,but don't anymore thank god although pills where great at the time.:)

Glad its history:lol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I'm boring compared to you lot, I've never touched any illegal drugs. I've barely touched any legal drugs either. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here