Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Illegal Drugs Have You Tried?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Downloaded Penguin said:
I'm boring compared to you lot, I've never touched any illegal drugs. I've barely touched any legal drugs either. :(

Doesn't make you a boring person though does it. Different folks, different strokes.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
What gives them (the powers that be) the right to proscribe what mind altering beneficial substances or toxic chemicals the free citizen is allowed to consume?

:drink:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Had Coke, E's, Speed and Ganja. The only one I dont like is ganja, probably because I'm not a smoker. The others I have taken for about 11 years now on & off and can honestly say that I've never had a bad time on any of them. Although as said before its down to the individual and should never be pushed upon anyone as it CAN be dangerous in very rare cases.

:) :) :) :) :)

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Just weed, although someone did give me some poppers at Glastonbury. However, that had about as much effect as a glass of water so dunno if it counts.

Smoked weed regularly at Uni and had very few bad experiences, the worst being about an hour of fairly intense paranoia once, when I had had way too many bongs in a short period.

Detest people who are self-righteous about other people's drug use, then go out every week hammered on booze and start being aggressive. When was the last time you saw a stoned person or someone on pills get in a fight? Having said that I can't stand cocaine, because my experience of being around people who are on it is that they are invariably arrogant, obnoxious and aggressive.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Tom Hark said:
That's a relief. We thought you just ENJOYED going all touchy-feely on Safeway :D
Thing is with pills your on your own planet and all you wanna do is have space to walk around.You don't wanna have conversations thats a fact.

You have to be on drugs to grab his balls:lolol: :drink:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Chesney Christ said:
Just weed, although someone did give me some poppers at Glastonbury. However, that had about as much effect as a glass of water so dunno if it counts.

Smoked weed regularly at Uni and had very few bad experiences, the worst being about an hour of fairly intense paranoia once, when I had had way too many bongs in a short period.

Detest people who are self-righteous about other people's drug use, then go out every week hammered on booze and start being aggressive. When was the last time you saw a stoned person or someone on pills get in a fight? Having said that I can't stand cocaine, because my experience of being around people who are on it is that they are invariably arrogant, obnoxious and aggressive.

Oh I forgot about poppers, I used to love them but they ARE meant to be bad for you according to my mates from those times they kill your brain cells!!! :ohmy: :ohmy:

But whenever I smell them these days I always find myself reminising about the good old days.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
chez said:
Oh I forgot about poppers, I used to love them but they ARE meant to be bad for you according to my mates from those times they kill your brain cells!!!

You have got to have some brain cells first slim :dunce:

"Won't you have some cake, Father? It's got cocaine in it.

"Oh no, hang on, it's not cocaine, is it. What do I mean now? - the little things... Raisins!"

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I was your archetypal student drug-taker. A bit of dope every so often. Me and my two mates (boy and a girl) used to put on David Bowie, eat cake, and giggle. I liked them, so I moved in with them in the second year. Got on fine with the girl housemate but the boy housemate was a total dope mong (he used to smoke as soon as he got up, then come home at night and smoke constantly... it was horrible) and he slowly turned into an utter wanker, who pissed off me and girl housemate so much that in the third year we moved in together with some other mates and left him behind.

So I haven't really done any dope since. Not that I necessarily think it's a bad thing.. it can just turn you into a bit of an arse if you do too much of it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did dope around 20 years ago quite severely - went on holiday to Majorca and can't remember much about what happened.

Apart from that nothing - never really felt the urge.

Lush

Mods' Pet
berkshire seagull said:
I was pilled out of my head at the 2 meet-ups i attended:flameboun :lolol:

No - really? You and Lucky Boy Farrang's eyes were going in ALL directions at the second one.

I have never touched drugs - or even had a drag of a cigarette - because I know I have an addictive personality and no will power to give up. You don't miss what you've never had.

Besides I have enough other addictions.

;)

Last edited:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Lush said:
No - really? You and Lucky Boy Farrang's eyes were going in ALL directions at the second one.

I have never touched drugs - or even had a drag of a cigarette - because I know I have an addictive personality and no will power to give up. You don't miss what you've never had.

Besides I have enough other addictions.

;)

I wasn't on any drugs that night, (alcohol is a drug and should be banned) I was totally drunk but not on any illegal substances.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I had space dust as a kid. Made my tongue go all fizzy & crackled in my mouth. It was yummy.

Does that count?

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Eddie the Seagull said:
I had space dust as a kid. Made my tongue go all fizzy & crackled in my mouth. It was yummy.

Does that count?

It's taxed so it's legal, if the government cant tax it then it's illegal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here