Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Illegal Drugs Have You Tried?

I have experience of many different illicit substances and some recreational use of perscription drugs and often a combination of the two (Valium & Spliff - Niiiiice)...

I believe very firmly in education. People are going to take drugs. Fact. If the "user" is well informed about the risks they are taking, the potential side effects and how to deal with things in an emergency, then a good time can be had by all.

In addition, I also believe the environment in which drugs are taking very stronlgy affect the drug experience. Sitting at home with a few good mates, or in a good club where you know a few people is a good idea, especially for first timers.

When you take drugs, I also believe they take a snapshot of your mood, state of mind and environment at that time and that is what is going to affect your experience. For example if you are in a shitty mood, just had a row with a GF and have been sitting in the pub for 6 hours, I would not recommend dropping something like acid or even E.

On the other hand, you could be nice and relaxed with people you know and in a 'safe' environment, consume something and you will have the most amazing night of your life...

Hmmmmm. And I am not scoring acid tonight. No. Definately not.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How do you know whats in them.It could be anything.:shootself

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
South Yarra Seagull said:

For example if you are in a shitty mood, just had a row with a GF and have been sitting in the pub for 6 hours, I would not recommend dropping something like acid or even E.

not true (well acid yes) however E used to be used as a marraige guidance tool to help couples having a bad time

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
berkshire seagull said:
Thing is with pills your on your own planet and all you wanna do is have space to walk around.You don't wanna have conversations thats a fact.

Rubbish. I like nothing more than sitting at home with a couple of bottles of wine, some friends and a few pills. Conversations are amazing, and you talk for hours!!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Another thing, why do drugs not go up in price?

Pills you can pick up for £3 each.
10 years ago they were at least a tenner, granted the quality is not as it used to be and you probably need 3 these days to equal the high you had on 1 ten years ago!!

Coke £40-£50 a gram
Cant remember it being much cheaper.

Speed
Used to be £5 15 years ago I dont know how much it is these days.
Although I had heard Base speed goes for about a tenner.

Dont smoke weed as I hate the effect especially Skunk!!

Have tried all of the above in the past and dont think I think its had a bad effect on me, like I said before it becomes a problem when it becomes a dependency to enjoy yourself.

Drugs will continue to be part of society and will be used, however if we could educate users in the safest way to take them then hopefully people would become wiser in their indulgencies, and drugs should be a nice to have and not a necessity!!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Never done anything. My body is a temple and all that shit :lolol:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Never have, never will.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
The problem now is that going out is getting incredibly expensive. Any night drinking costs at least £40 on the weekend, and plenty more in a lot of cases.

The alternative is a few pills, a bottle of water and your entry fee, basically a night out for under £20.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Phaedrus said:
The thing that pisses me off about the attitudes of the 'drugs are bad' brigade is that most of them indulge in the most anti-social drug of all which directly or indirectly kills more people and wrecks more peoples lives than anything else.....alcohol.

I'm well laid back yet even I get punchy if I've drunk too much. I nearly had a punch up with my brother last night when we were hammered. No other drug has that affect on me or other people I know.

The thing is with alcohol, is that you can throw it up. Drugs (on the whole) stay in the body and feck it up in other ways.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Jam The Man said:
The thing is with alcohol, is that you can throw it up. Drugs (on the whole) stay in the body and feck it up in other ways.

thats bollocks ! its in your system until your system flushes it out via kidneys, liver, blood, whatever . . . .throwing up does nothing but empty your stomach . . . .granted you might chuck up a half digested pill or some beer, but by the time you do that you'll be out of it, otherwise you body wouldnt reject whatever you'd ingested

I've tried most things, with the exception of any opiates and crack, I say tried as I've never made a 'habit' of anything other than a drink and a smoke, some I liked, some of it was a complete waste of time and money, but I got the experimenting out of my system safely fortunately.

A few people have said, and I agree, that sensible experimentation with good friends etc is probably the best way to educate yourself, you have trusted people around you, and you all soon find out what you like and don't and in 99% of cases it doesnt cause a problem

its the 1% that needs the help

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here