Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What happened to that Krispies guy?

smiler

Jan 12, 2006
Shoreham by Sea
I know of a 12 year old boy yesterday had to drink a small can of lemonade outside of the ground before he would be let in
Some one else said a person with a torch was refused entry because he might shine it in players eyes
Isn't this pathetic?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Is that the same guy - he's still around? What was that finger on ear thing, anyway. Wierd.

Yes thats him, while im sure he is brighton through and through he really only starts shit chants to try and 'wind up' the opposition fans

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Heard over the stewards radio that they were proposing to ban him for the rest of the season!

D

Deleted User X18H

Heard over the stewards radio that they were proposing to ban him for the rest of the season!

Is it thier choice? For all the thousands who don't support the Albion in Brighton and Hove for one who does so passionately to be castigated and excluded is beyond belief.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Yes thats him, while im sure he is brighton through and through he really only starts shit chants to try and 'wind up' the opposition fans

Oh deary me....how awful of him.......we certainly dont need THAT sort of supporter at football stadiums. Imagine the atmosphere it must create........:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Krispies will and can defend himself. I'm not on here to do that for him. But firstly I am his mate, and yes many people have various opinions of both me and him.

I did try to calm the situation down, and one of the stewards was very good at calming the whole situation down. Again if that steward, or any others wish or need to post that is their privilege.

Anyway he expects a ban, and that should be that.

Oh for Christ sake, "Wind Up the opposition fans"... What are you going on about? Have you ever attended a football game? The home supporters are not just going to sit there and blow kisses at the away end FFS! It's called banter. The whole point of sport is that you want whoever you are supporting to win and one way of doing that is by getting on the opposing fans backs and shutting them up.

For all who went to Southampton, that is how a game should be played and stewarded. Both away and home fans were allowed to stand, both sung for the whole game with very little trouble and it made for an exiting game of football. People on here have been trapped in the tiny bubble of mediocre Withdean they have forgot, unless you go away, what proper football grounds are like. scrap the singing section and role on Falmer!

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
The streward situation regarding H Block has become a total joke.
Krispies did nothing wrong until perhaps his rant at a steward, but that was as he was leaving.
The stewards mass in front of H block looking for trouble, which I might add never happens, and in my opinion creates confrontations from nothing.
I sit just to the left of the singing section and sometimes feel intimidated by the stewards.
I have friends who wont attend Withdean anymore because of this.

Many of you who think Krispies is a nutter, might be surprised to know he is a Nurse at A&E.

I spoke to my cousin who is a steward about the situation and he said the Supervisor "had one on" yesterday.

Telling everyone to sit down yesterday was stupid..........the stand was half empty.............hardly a health and safety issue.

To those of you who dont like the silly chants and singing to try and get the crowd behind the team, I suggest you visit the library on Saturday afternoons where perhaps you might get some peace and quiet

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I really can't understand how people fail to grasp that it is the law (not one I agree with)and the stewards job is to enforce it. It doesn't matter how many people are in the ground, what is happening in the away end, how stewards at other grounds react etc. etc. If you really objected, rather than just wanting to get in your token bit of defiance for the week, you would be lobbying your MP, bombing parliament, dressing up as Spiderman, whatever.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
The streward situation regarding H Block has become a total joke.
Krispies did nothing wrong until perhaps his rant at a steward, but that was as he was leaving.
The stewards mass in front of H block looking for trouble, which I might add never happens, and in my opinion creates confrontations from nothing.
I sit just to the left of the singing section and sometimes feel intimidated by the stewards.
I have friends who wont attend Withdean anymore because of this.

Many of you who think Krispies is a nutter, might be surprised to know he is a Nurse at A&E.

I spoke to my cousin who is a steward about the situation and he said the Supervisor "had one on" yesterday.

Telling everyone to sit down yesterday was stupid..........the stand was half empty.............hardly a health and safety issue.

To those of you who dont like the silly chants and singing to try and get the crowd behind the team, I suggest you visit the library on Saturday afternoons where perhaps you might get some peace and quiet

:clap: :clap:spot on, Brilliant Post :bowdown:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The stewarding was pathetic yesterday. There was a crowd of 3,000 and it was pissing down, it is never going to get out of hand in a million years, so if there's ever a time to turn a blind eye to about 30 people standing up then yesterday was it.

Unfortunately they decided to go the other way and get all billy-big-bollocks-look-at-me-I'm-hard-I've-got-a-bit-of-power and start kicking people out. They caused all the problems in the away end when they should've just let them have their fun, Rushden fans weren't causing any trouble FFS. I notice they weren't brave enough to get all heavy handed when Leeds stood up for the whole game last week.

I'd like to separate the H block steward with the hoop things in his ears, he's always alright and seemed embarrassed by the whole episode yesterday

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I cannot comment on the background of K's eviction but...
Being a North Stand STH since day 1 at Withdean I believe the biggest mistake was creating a 'singing' area, before this all the 'singers' were dotted about the south stand and seemed to encourage others to join in and, from a north stand perspective, made a bloody loud noise!
A 'singing' area was always going to, and has, developed into a very quiet area of 'rebels' who seem more interested in winding up the stewards than supporting the team!
Since the singing area was created the singing has died!

interesting analysis.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
One of my lasting memories of Saturday afternoon in the Goldstone is the Krispies Rap! :clap:

To all those on here moaning about him that he is nutter because all he does is try to get the fans singing, well my response is to shut the f*** up and piss off elsewhere!

Krispies is a Northstand legend!

:clap:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The stewarding was pathetic yesterday. There was a crowd of 3,000 and it was pissing down, it is never going to get out of hand in a million years, so if there's ever a time to turn a blind eye to about 30 people standing up then yesterday was it.

Unfortunately they decided to go the other way and get all billy-big-bollocks-look-at-me-I'm-hard-I've-got-a-bit-of-power and start kicking people out. They caused all the problems in the away end when they should've just let them have their fun, Rushden fans weren't causing any trouble FFS. I notice they weren't brave enough to get all heavy handed when Leeds stood up for the whole game last week.

Looked for all the world like they'd decided to pick on the hapless R&D fans as some kind of steward training exercise. Hope that wasn't the case ???

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Looked for all the world like they'd decided to pick on the hapless R&D fans as some kind of steward training exercise. Hope that wasn't the case ???

I've read elsewhere they were being inspected y'day.. possibly because of poor stewarding at Leeds game.. :shrug:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Stewards = shit
H block = full of dicks

same old story every week.

"Krispies" throwing his toys out of his pram yesterday was f***ing pathetic - you're not allowed to stand up at grounds anymore, get used to it.

Good grief.

jonesie

Feb 19, 2009
One of my lasting memories of Saturday afternoon in the Goldstone is the Krispies Rap! :clap:

To all those on here moaning about him that he is nutter because all he does is try to get the fans singing, well my response is to shut the f*** up and piss off elsewhere!

Krispies is a Northstand legend!

:clap:

Good comments

The Krispies Rap
:rave::rave::rave::rave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here