Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What happened to that Krispies guy?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Krispies is a full-on Albion LEGEND. Seemed a bit distraught today, has to be said, and even his unofficial minder and unofficial H block shop steward and all round good guy D***R was powerless to intervene. At which point you just have to say :shrug:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Went voluntarily as far as I could make out. Steward came up for a word (with someone else), he went off on one, was asked if he wanted to be chucked out, and pre-empted them by leaving himself.

D

Deleted User X18H

Went voluntarily as far as I could make out. Steward came up for a word (with someone else), he went off on one, was asked if he wanted to be chucked out, and pre-empted them by leaving himself.

I noticed him walking past C block with at least two stewards giving chase.

I thought he tried to go in to B block but another steward barred his way, then about nine surrounded him and almost frog marched (in a non contact way) towards the exit. Utterly ridiculous

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's a joke when legends like Krispies are kicked out of the ground of the team that he adores. I sit in the North Stand but watching some of the nonsense that seems to go on in H Block makes me sick. A hard core of fans making some noise and constantly getting told to sit down. It's just bloody stupid.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
It was quite funny seeing him leave with that fat female steward following him.

I think he was finishing off his pie and she was following him in the hope that he dropped some. :laugh:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trouble is everyone is sick of Withdean, a sort of fatigue really and the battle lines appear now drawn between some stewards.

Personally I find them very helpful, I dropped my wallet at the Wycombe game and told them and around half way through the second half a kind steward bought it back as it was handed to one.

Mind you around £30 was nicked but hey ho it was my fault I dropped it.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
When he got up and left H Block he did so voluntarily.

There were so many empty seats around that area that i could not see the problem with them standing,the stewarding was diabolical today.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
thing is we dont want them same ole arsehole stewards at the new ground.. put em back in mothercare where the belong !!!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
One of the key group of people that start so many shit chants in H block, he is one of the ones who starts the steward chants and anything to do with the oppositions houses, im sure he is a thoroughly nice bloke but actually H block got much better once he was gone.

Last edited:

showpony

Sep 2, 2004
HH
It's a joke when legends like Krispies are kicked out of the ground of the team that he adores. I sit in the North Stand but watching some of the nonsense that seems to go on in H Block makes me sick. A hard core of fans making some noise and constantly getting told to sit down. It's just bloody stupid.

I cannot comment on the background of K's eviction but...
Being a North Stand STH since day 1 at Withdean I believe the biggest mistake was creating a 'singing' area, before this all the 'singers' were dotted about the south stand and seemed to encourage others to join in and, from a north stand perspective, made a bloody loud noise!
A 'singing' area was always going to, and has, developed into a very quiet area of 'rebels' who seem more interested in winding up the stewards than supporting the team!
Since the singing area was created the singing has died!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
If they just sat down instead of acting like utter f***ing knobs who think they are better than the law it wouldn't be a problem?

Fortunately, as soon as he went the idiots next to him shut up. Every cloud and all that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here