Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What exactly is a Binfest?

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Nibble -

it has to be said that I doubt you get laid quite as often as you suggest on other threads.

Perhaps becuase you don't go to the right places.

Or perhaps becuase you are an pock-faced, scabby turd-fest with a face like a weasels shit-crack

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibble -

it has to be said that I doubt you get laid quite as often as you suggest on other threads.

Perhaps becuase you don't go to the right places.

Or perhaps becuase you are an pock-faced, scabby turd-fest with a face like a weasels shit-crack

That must be it.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Might I suggest a bit of bed time reading for you guys

82-39pic.jpg

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
Surely "binfest" is a corruption of "Binneyfest", the term coined by Naylor's predecessor John Vinicombe to describe the exultant celebrations on the Goldstone terraces when the legendary Fred Binney notched his 20th goal of the season?

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Nope. I've certainly used the word BINNER for about 15 years now

Was widely used in Lewes area in early nineties too.

Binner = loser, saddo, muppet etc

Binfest - a <seemingly never-ending> conversation or argument by a group of Binners..

QED

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
maybe somebody should put binfest onto the Urban dictionary (like fixtures already is :) )

I think that's a BRILLIANT idea!!!! after you....

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Surely BINFEST is how you might refer to the person in any group who is the most BINF...?

As in:

"I'm binfer than you!"
"No you're not, I'm the binfest here!"

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Just wondering...like..... but can we ban people who don't love football? I mean we don'tw ant to ban people who don't love the Albion otherwise there'll be no SJLM or Deductions but soemone who says they only 'like football'... what's the point of being here then?

Anyway isn't it heresy of the darkest kind not to love football?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just wondering...like..... but can we ban people who don't love football? I mean we don'tw ant to ban people who don't love the Albion otherwise there'll be no SJLM or Deductions but soemone who says they only 'like football'... what's the point of being here then?

Anyway isn't it heresy of the darkest kind not to love football?

Can we ban people who don't live in England. they obviously don't love the Albion enough to live anywhere near Sussex. Just wondering like? Just wondering

As well, just wondering like, but, like I was wondering if you like football is it okay to take part in the THOUSANDS of non-football related threads, just wondering like.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Can we ban people who don't live in England. they obviously don't love the Albion enough to live anywhere near Sussex. Just wondering like? Just wondering

As well, just wondering like, but, like I was wondering if you like football is it okay to take part in the THOUSANDS of non-football related threads, just wondering like.

Good call! :thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Binfest is nothing more than a rather shameful mispronunciation of Beanfeast: ie vegetarian processed food made from soya & eaten almost exclusively by friendless individuals who crochet tofu in their spare time. Which they have a lot of. FACT!

ps Also occasionally used in the following antisocial situations:
1. A party or celebration: eg "lets all go to a binfest"! 2. An annual dinner given by yogurt-weavers to their 'friends'. 3. A festival of bins whilst consuming GM Soya products & farting loudly. :cheery:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here