Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What exactly is a Binfest?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
To be honest, I hate it when NSC has to look so hard at itself and try and justify something which shouldn't have to be justified or defined. A bit like Nibble trying to justify his sexual prowess, or his attitude to parenthood. It ends up in a right binfest. By being a member on NSC, it came with the indoctrination that we all know on here how to appropriately use the word, and in the correct context.

BINFEST is, and always will be, a fabulous word.

Can't we just acknowledge that and leave it at that?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
But someone deserves the credit for inventing it.

I think you need to brush up on your man management skills:bigwave:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
To be honest, I hate it when NSC has to look so hard at itself and try and justify something which shouldn't have to be justified or defined. A bit like Nibble trying to justify his sexual prowess, or his attitude to parenthood. It ends up in a right binfest. By being a member on NSC, it came with the indoctrination that we all know on here how to appropriately use the word, and in the correct context.

No, no we can't. What's the problem with discussing it exactly, eh? *promotesbinfest* :flameboun:flameboun:flameboun

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
there has bin a whole lot of binfestation recently on NSC. I think it is down the season finishing and the manager being sacked, that there is nothing left to talk about, so said binfestry starts.

Some on the most binfestastic posts can be found in the asking girls out and large fireworks display on Brighton beach threads

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Keep your eyes on the game and focus

610x.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
There's no problem at all here, sunshine.

But don't hit back at me just because I like the word, and you obviously don't, because there is no German equivalent.

Eh? Like it or not, the suffix -fest IS German anyway. :flameboun:flameboun

Besides, boringly, I like it too - esp. its alternative use to described an NSC MEAT up, a use pioneered, I believe, by Dwayne.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Personally speaking, I like MOWTCHOPS a lot more, as a word, than BINFEST - only because it's funnier:)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Its either when clubs release a lot of players at the end of a season or palace sign a load of players at the beginning of the season.:lolol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

You wanna keep your dumb opinions to yourself twat - end. I've seen you in your poxy shop window trying to flog your market stall T-shirts to all and sundry and you look like just as much of a blubbery loser as I thought. You know f*** all about me so keep your big fat pie hole shut you f***.

Last edited:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
This is a word used fairly regularly on NSC. Is it a real word and does it have a meaning?

Or is it someone just posing that they have invented a new word?

You wanna keep your dumb opinions to yourself twat - end. I've seen you in your poxy shop window trying to flog your market stall T-shirts to all and sundry and you look like just as much of a blubbery loser as I thought. You know f*** all about me so keep your big fat pie hole shut you f***.

I think this thread is about to answer your question :clap2:

GAME ON...................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here