Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What exactly is a Binfest?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You wanna keep your dumb opinions to yourself twat - end. I've seen you in your poxy shop window trying to flog your market stall T-shirts to all and sundry and you look like just as much of a blubbery loser as I thought. You know f*** all about me so keep your big fat pie hole shut you f***.
That's a CRACKERJACK effort Nipple. :clap:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That's a CRACKERJACK effort Nipple. :clap:

Thanks. I am actually eating some pringles as we speak. Rice infusions Sweet BBQ spare rib. But they are in a crisp size packet with very small, lillipution pringles. It is not the same.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
thursday_0.jpg

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
You wanna keep your dumb opinions to yourself twat - end. I've seen you in your poxy shop window trying to flog your market stall T-shirts to all and sundry and you look like just as much of a blubbery loser as I thought. You know f*** all about me so keep your big fat pie hole shut you f***.
Alan May Be Fatter Than Rik Waller On A Pie And Cheese Diet And Only Slightly Less Sad, But He's Spot On Here Nipple, You Stupid Office Cleaning Spod.

This Is You On That Other Binfest Thread:

Yeah. That is very funny. I probably get laid more times in a month than you have your entire life you f***ing twat.

Never Happier Than When Your Picking On Someone And Bragging About Your Sex Life Eh? Sad Gimp.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No, neither are you... :safeway

If you are gonna try and rip it out of me you should at least make your answers make sense. If you want to bring me into a thread that I had nothing to do with then expect some shit f***-sack.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Alan May Be Fatter Than Rik Waller On A Pie And Cheese Diet And Only Slightly Less Sad, But He's Spot On Here Nipple, You Stupid Office Cleaning Spod.

This Is You On That Other Binfest Thread:

Never Happier Than When Your Picking On Someone And Bragging About Your Sex Life Eh? Sad Gimp.

Never happier than when I'm wiping the floor with your pathetic arse you cowardly, over the hill, sexless, unemployed, bullying, can't get a boyfriend old bitch.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
50060061.JPG

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
If you are gonna try and rip it out of me you should at least make your answers make sense. If you want to bring me into a thread that I had nothing to do with then expect some shit f***-sack.

:sigh: Basic English, page one...

You finished your post with... 'It's not the same.' I responded with 'Neither are you...', meaning 'you're not the same, either'. Got it? In other words, you are not the same as the rest of us. In fact, you are so very different in so many ways from so many people, save one or two, perhaps.

And you are, and always were, part of this thread - even if only by association. The words 'Binfest' and 'Nibble', as you ought to know by now, are synonymous.

And get your f***ing feet off the table, Mendoza, you slovenly ne'er-do-well.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Your post still makes no sense as you have not provided context for your continuation. Therefore negating the premise you thought so clever. So f*** off.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
nipple, I have to ask this. Do you actually *like* football? Only I've never seen you do an awful lot besides getting CROSS at other people's opinions or when other people successfully wind you up.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
nipple, I have to ask this. Do you actually *like* football? Only I've never seen you do an awful lot besides getting CROSS at other people's opinions or when other people successfully wind you up.

I like football but I prefer rock climbing.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Your post still makes no sense as you have not provided context for your continuation. Therefore negating the premise you thought so clever. So f*** off.

My post does make sense as the context for continuation was supplied. I can't help it if you don't understand it. And the premise was pretty basic, not really 'clever'. Still, I guess that says more about your level of comprehension of the English language.

So you f*** off, and take your mop with you.

I love this. It's f***ing hilarious winding Nipple up. Juvenile, but hilarious. Can't wait for the 'I know it's a wind-up, you fat f***' disclaimer...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Yes, I suppose it does. I'll live with that.

Thats a surprisingly pleasant reply. :wave:

Why do you get so angry with some posters on here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here