Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What constituency do you live and vote in ?

D

Deleted User X18H

God knows,but Brighton is full of weirdos and lefties who may well vote for a hard left car hating party,who quite frankly shouldn't even be voted a place in the parliament of LA-LA Land!!:shrug::wrong:

The people who will vote Green are those interlopers who have turned up in Brighton because they think 'it's oh do diverse and cosmopolitan' those dreadful Hanover yogurt knitters mainly from Greater Manchester. NO Brightonian worth his or her salt will vote for Dr Lucas, as I expect like me they will want to keep their town and constituency within the real world of sensible democratic politics.

We don't want The Rainbow Warrior moored off the Palace Pier and our MP representing us at Westminster with the faint whiff of Cabbage and lentils.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The people who will vote Green are those interlopers who have turned up in Brighton because they think 'it's oh do diverse and cosmopolitan' those dreadful Hanover yogurt knitters mainly from Greater Manchester. NO Brightonian worth his or her salt will vote for Dr Lucas, as I expect like me they will want to keep their town and constituency within the real world of sensible democratic politics.

We don't want The Rainbow Warrior moored off the Palace Pier and our MP representing us at Westminster with the faint whiff of Cabbage and lentils.
Vintage hb&b :lol:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Hove - by proxy vote, too late for postal vote

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Leeds North West, held by the lib-dems since last election. One of the few non-red bits of West Yorkshire.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
We've been moved by the boundary commission from the safe Tory seat of Mid Sussex to Horsham which is.........a safe Tory seat.

Tory majority of 11,309 :cry:in Arundel & S.Down (tho down from 13,704 in 2001 and 14,035 in 1997 ) And ALL of those resulted in Labour LANDSLIDES.:clap2:

So I don't think I shall be bothering ,

Thankfully,the electorate as a whole have enough savvy not to vote too many of these crackpots into power,so we can all be grateful that their policies will carry little or no weight, and consequently they will be unable to ruin the country!!:clap2:

Like the crackpots in power were unable to ruin the country!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Tunbridge Wells - 65.7% turnout in 2005.
Greg Clark (Tory) - 21,083
Laura Murphy (Lib Dem) - 11,095
Some Bloke (Lab) - 8,736

Has been Tory since the start of time. Tory leafleter sent from the TRHK property today with a polite 'No thank you'. He was quite surprised.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Like the crackpots in power were unable to ruin the country!

See my previous answers on this.....yes,the present lot are a disgrace,but I reckon the Greens would be even worse... thankfully,they won't get a whiff(of cabbage:wink:....apologies to HB&B) of power.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The Conservative bastion that is Arundel ... one of the safest seats in the UK I'd guess? (Nick Herbert I think 23,000 majority?)

Last edited:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Islington South and Finsbury

Labour seat but only by 400 or so. She's actually a pretty decent local MP but news says that Lib Dems have already overtaken them here, and she's a pretty decent local type too so that's where my vote is going...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here