Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What constituency do you live and vote in ?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Winchester. Currently held by the Lib Dem Mark Oaten. :sheep:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
vote in north west hampshire. sir george young. it is one of the tory ultra safe seats and that won't change this year.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I have the dubious pleasure of living in Crystal Palace which is interesting when i wear my brighton shirt. Put the bins out the other day and the dustman shouted we're coming back round in a minute before adding "and you can take that piece of filth off and add it to the bag in the meantime!". Tessa Jowell's constituency - boundary changes mean the Tories are now second to lib dems third but only just. I'll be voting Lib Dem.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Lib-Dem held Southampton North & Romsey. Was only about 150 vote majority at the least election.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Manchester Withington, currently Lib Dem with slim majority over Labour. Likely to held comfortably.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
The Boundary has just changed, so Heathfield moves from the safe Tory seat of Wealden, to the Safe Tory Seat of Bexhill & Battle.

At least Wer are Guarunteed a new MP to represent us.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Wolverhampton South-West, which is currently held by the thorughly nice Rob Marris (Labour).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Reigate.

CRISPIN Blunt holds it for the Tories with a majority of 11,000 over the LibDems. Mind you, with the new found Clegg effect, maybe it will be worth voting afterall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here