Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What constituency do you live and vote in ?

D

Deleted User X18H

I have been invited to the Uni tomorrow for Pavilion question time.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Lib Dem held Eastbourne

I think you will find that Nigel Waterson, the current MP for Eastbourne, Willingdon and East Dean is very much a Tory. There is, however, a very strong possibility that Stephen Lloyd (Lib Dem) will take the seat this time round.

Absolutely no other presense in Eastbourne at all, never will be either.

Dandyman

In London village.
Tottenham (Labour since the Ice Age).

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I have been invited to the Uni tomorrow for Pavilion question time.

Can you ask the Pavillion, green candidate Caroline Lucas why she felt the need to have three separate leaflets to be sent to my one bedroom flat.

I still have them here for her or one of her cronies to pop round /pick up and recycle through another letterbox. PM for address!

D

Deleted User X18H

Can you ask the Pavillion, green candidate Caroline Lucas why she felt the need to have three separate leaflets to be sent to my one bedroom flat.

I still have them here for her or one of her cronies to pop round /pick up and recycle through another letterbox. PM for address!

Of course! That is rather excessive and not very environmental.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I think you will find that Nigel Waterson, the current MP for Eastbourne, Willingdon and East Dean is very much a Tory. There is, however, a very strong possibility that Stephen Lloyd (Lib Dem) will take the seat this time round.

Absolutely no other presense in Eastbourne at all, never will be either.

Correct, Waterson is the MP at the moment, although wherever you look is all orange with Stephen Lloyd posters. So I'm basically certain he'll get the seat.

p.s. Waterson is the biggest **** I've ever met.

Dandyman

In London village.
Of course! That is rather excessive and not very environmental.

Why not check if she has a Range Rover following her when she goes cycling or am I thinking of someone else?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Correct, Waterson is the MP at the moment, although wherever you look is all orange with Stephen Lloyd posters. So I'm basically certain he'll get the seat.

p.s. Waterson is the biggest **** I've ever met.

Yes so I've heard. He's got that fat Tory c**t look about him actually.

And you're right, Eastbourne is rather awash with Orange banners right now - doesn't mean anything I guess, but does seem to be heading his way.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Battersea, along with Bushy. Still pretty certain to turn blue, though I think it will be closer than I was predicting a week ago. I thought it would be by several thousand then, now more likely in the hundreds only.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Newbury, Berkshire : Votes % Swing

Conservative Richard Benyon 26,771 49.0 +5.5
Liberal Democrat David Rendel 23,311 42.6 −5.6
Labour Oscar Van Nooijen 3,239 5.9 −1.0
UKIP David McMahon 857 1.6 +0.3
Independent Nick Cornish 409 0.7
Independent Barrie Singleton 86 0.2

Majority 3,460 6.3 N/A
Turnout 54,673 72.0 +4.7

Conservative gain from Liberal Democrat Swing

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Mid Sussex for me

Nicholas Soames been MP there since 1997.

The Mid Sussex seat was only created in 1974 and since that time only been 2 MPs, Nick Renton from 1974-1997 and Soames from 1997 onwards, so its always been Conservative,

We have 7 candidates, I am tempted to vote for Baron von Thunderclap of the Monster Raving Loony Party! I am surpised to see a BNP candidate.

Soames won with 23,765 votes in the last election (Lib dems came 2nd with 17,875 and they have the same candidate standing again)

Last edited:

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Leeds North-West

Currently Lib-Dem. Met the MP the other day, nice guy, won't be voting for him though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here