vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Get some nuts

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
19 more of us signed up to the WSU today (3:30 presentation). Still loads of seats left. Fanning outwards from the centre. Sacrificed dead centre for 2/3rds of the way down the pitch towards the North for lower aisle seats.

Very slick presentation by Paul Rogers. Really feel we are going to be a football FORCE over the next few seasons. The plan is to be in the Prem in the next few years! Happy Days!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Seagulls over Burwash purchased 31 yesterday - we have a row of 9 in the front row of block I / poss some in block H too. Really good seats about level with the goal at North end...

FRONT ROW :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
After your 'performance' on SKY sports, that you may recall I captured for posterity, I can only think the viewing public would be grateful!

LINK link link link link link :)

May 9, 2008
Stanmore, London
If we need to give any feedback to any fans then Shirley its the quiet "I wont even shout - seagulls - when we get a corner" crew that need the stick and not any group of fans trying to get an atmosphere going (Ultra or non Ultra). Its the Library Sssssssssssshhhhhh dorks that need sorting out....

Who's Shirley?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Combination of not being local and having to economise mean a season ticket isn't going to happen. I'm hoping to get down for about half a dozen games next season. Depending on availability it might be an idea to try out a few different spots and see which I prefer. At the moment though I'm imagining being in the North Stand just for the sake of tradition. West Stand Upper sounds great but will there even be any spare ofter season ticket sales?

My God, this is going to be soooooooooooo good!.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Combination of not being local and having to economise mean a season ticket isn't going to happen. I'm hoping to get down for about half a dozen games next season. Depending on availability it might be an idea to try out a few different spots and see which I prefer. At the moment though I'm imagining being in the North Stand just for the sake of tradition. West Stand Upper sounds great but will there even be any spare ofter season ticket sales?

My God, this is going to be soooooooooooo good!.

If we sell out like the club think we will you'll have only 1 option, poss 2. East stand near away fans or West Lower by the North stand.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Thought it might be a problem. Only time will tell. If it comes to that then West Lower wins hands down.

Definitely glass half full though. What a stadium.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thought it might be a problem. Only time will tell. If it comes to that then West Lower wins hands down.

Definitely glass half full though. What a stadium.

Honestly no bad view in there Jim... Don't worry about that. Nobody will be able to try lots of places in there except cup games maybe...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Should have added that we took 19 seats in rows N, O and P in Block G. If you are just buying 1 or 2 tickets you have a better chance of being lower down. Think the Burwash boys were at our 3:30 presentation. There must have been a fair few sold yesterday but there are still plenty left.

The good news is that there are NO bad seats at Falmer. As already mentioned if you want to be near the players, manager go lower. If you like to have a better view of the formations, build up, go upper. Different fans have different priorities.

Interesting to see that £200,000 a DAY is being spent on the ground.

The Bracknells were at our presention. As Paul Rogers started the presentation, someone shouted out, "You can't start now, Lord B has gone to the toilet!"

To which someone retorted "He's on his throne!" :lolol:

The Bracknells were at our presention. As Paul Rogers started the presentation, someone shouted out, "You can't start now, Lord B has gone to the toilet!"

To which someone retorted "He's on his throne!" :lolol:
I'd already explained to Dodge that I was soooo excited, I was going to wet myself.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'd already explained to Dodge that I was soooo excited, I was going to wet myself.

I take it you and Roz got your desired seats in The Ruffians Stand?

You were behind us in the booking area but finished before us. We took ages sorting out our seats.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Should have added that we took 19 seats in rows N, O and P in Block G. If you are just buying 1 or 2 tickets you have a better chance of being lower down. Think the Burwash boys were at our 3:30 presentation. There must have been a fair few sold yesterday but there are still plenty left:

.. on the one before. Took so long to sort out, your presentation started as we were leaving.

I take it you and Roz got your desired seats in The Ruffians Stand?

You were behind us in the booking area but finished before us. We took ages sorting out our seats.

North Stand ... with no other seats sold within about 20 yards of us.

Roz was very pleased to see one of her pics used in the presentation.

p62121967-3.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here