Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Upper - the place to be?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I trust that the stewards etc will ensure that everybody other than perhaps the back row or two sit down and stay seated generally, obviously people are going to stand to applaud goals etc but to watch the game if everybody stays sat down everybody is able to watch the game.

Got the impression from the presentation that the only area where standing will be (unofficially) tolerated is the back 4 rows of the North Stand.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would've thought that five flights of stairs would have put off the elderly and less agile.

My comment about sitting in the SEAT you have bought was a general comment about the stadium and not just for the WSU. Just a thought could the club apply for a terrace in the 4 corners for those that wish to stand or does legislation ban this.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
That was my impression and hope the club stick to it so that the elderly and less agile can still watch the game.

I am generally happy to stand at away games (don't always have a choice) but prefer to stay mostly seated at home games. I would recommend that people avoid the back of the West to be on the safe side if they don't want to stand. Our stand will have a great atmosphere but if you really want to stand up a lot, the club suggested you head for the North. Definitely can't see any standing anywhere in the East or any sitting in the South (especially when Millwall and Leeds are in town)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

From the aisle end in front of you, Bob, Mike (poster C17BHA), Ian, Me, Joe, Josh.

BTW we met littlest Rev on Friday. Very sensible lad (must take after his mother :lolol:).

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
For various reasons I dont want to go for the already legendary WSU but want to be on the side rather than behind the north goal. WS Lower seems like the best option but any idea how tickets are going for that area?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
For various reasons I dont want to go for the already legendary WSU but want to be on the side rather than behind the north goal. WS Lower seems like the best option but any idea how tickets are going for that area?

They've gone!

Serioulsy though there are still plenty of seats in all the stands. West and East people tend to go for the centre first and then it fans out towards the goals. All depends when your presentation is. Anyone who is an existing STH shouldn't have a problem, you may just need to go a little nearer the goals and further back in the West Upper or lower down in the West lower.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here