Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Upper - the place to be?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
North Stand ... with no other seats sold within about 20 yards of us.

Roz was very pleased to see one of her pics used in the presentation.

Bracknell exclusitivity carries on.

Yes, I remember The photo. Roz was quick to claim it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
North Stand ... with no other seats sold within about 20 yards of us.

Roz was very pleased to see one of her pics used in the presentation.

p62121967-3.jpg

I thought exactly that Lord B and did comment to my mate that I was there that day and there's some good pics of us - drinking champers with Knight and Norman :)

Is there a link to Roz album from that day Ed?

Ta

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Of course, with West Stand Upper being the official residence of North Stand Chat, there are the NSC bonuses that all those in that tier will benefit from.

Those confirming their season ticket bookings should have an email with full details by now, and a further batch will be sent out on Sunday.

Looking forward to getting an email later (hopefully) :thumbsup:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
i have been assured that my view will not be obstructed in the uws and there will be stewards a plenty to inforce this,if not i'll be asking for a FULL REFUND:thumbsup: so sit down and grow up???

If you are sitting behind us, I suggest you get your refund in early and go for the East Stand instead.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I trust that the stewards etc will ensure that everybody other than perhaps the back row or two sit down and stay seated generally, obviously people are going to stand to applaud goals etc but to watch the game if everybody stays sat down everybody is able to watch the game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
had elderly fans at bournemouth whose view was spoilt by standing fans! and the standing fans made no more noise than those sat down:moo:

I didnt notice anybody sat down during the game and had to stand for the duration the only time I could sit down was at half time and then had to get up as people wanted to go tot he toilet or snack bar.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you are sitting behind us, I suggest you get your refund in early and go for the East Stand instead.

I can put your miind at rest there Titanic. He is sitting behind me! :eek::eek:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Thank god I am not in the wsu. It would be a total nightmare with the majority of you lot moaning about people singing people not singing, people being boisterous people swearing, bunch of cocks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here