Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Upper - the place to be?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
That's my idea for away games. Home game atmosphere's will never be spectacular. Home = view of game - Away = party

Well I'll probably only make the home games next year so I want to party!!

f*** the view, it's about atmosphere and it'll be wayyyyy better in the North Stand!

Enjoy the view though! Going to look beautiful from up there!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
A few more Roosters signed up this morning... Row C & D at the North Stand end around the edge of the box

The Roost will Rock...!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I'm thinking of West Upper but Mrs Oscar is not one for heights. Do you think it will "feel" that high in a vertigo kind of sense?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
It will look beautiful from everywhere :smile:

Talking about the Amex just makes me want to hug everything.

I'm so excited. I think I might just spend the first 45 minutes hugging people I don't know and crying. I think that might go down a storm.

Good grief, this is going to be soooooooo good.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'm thinking of West Upper but Mrs Oscar is not one for heights. Do you think it will "feel" that high in a vertigo kind of sense?
I don't think so, the main drawback of WSU is that you're quite a way from the pitch, because of how much it slopes rather than being stacked up.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm a rooster :thumbsup:

and sometimes also a cock :blush:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Well I'll probably only make the home games next year so I want to party!!

f*** the view, it's about atmosphere and it'll be wayyyyy better in the North Stand!

this is my thinking. i don't see why we can't creat an 'away' atmosphere in the north stand. hell, we did it at the gg.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
WSU 'B' seems to be pretty full from the front few rows at North end sweeping up to row M/N in the middle, and a bit less on south side, with more seats available nearer the front as you get towards the away end.

We are 8 seats near the front, at the north end, just outside the penalty box.

It's going to be rocking up there!!!!

ROOSTERS :clap2:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
WSU 'B' seems to be pretty full from the front few rows at North end sweeping up to row M/N in the middle, and a bit less on south side, with more seats available nearer the front as you get towards the away end.

It's going to be rocking up there!!!!

ROOSTERS :clap2:
even if we're losing :wanker:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
spare a +3 sir

beggar.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here