Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West stand stand v's pompey?

I'd like to be in there with you, with my boy, but because i'm on the data base but he's not they won't sell him a ticket. Presumably he's just the sort of new fan we'll need to attract to the Amex. Not a chance with their current unhelpful attitude. And, no, they won't add him to the database until after the game, even though I can show he's lived with me in Hove all his life.

same problem for my sons friend his first game,cant your boy join up to gullys gang to get him on the data base?

Mather

Nov 10, 2010
Ottershaw
Just bought two tickets for the West Stand. I will have to collect them at the ground. Forgot to ask, what time does the office open, and is the shed at the rear of the family stand.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just bought two tickets for the West Stand. I will have to collect them at the ground. Forgot to ask, what time does the office open, and is the shed at the rear of the family stand.

Opens about 1ish if memory serves me correctly.

D

Deleted member 2719

Looking forward to a cracking atmosphere Saturday (for the Withdean!), the problem is we are in the Southstand so hoping we can crank it up a few gears up there and out sing you west standers.

:albion1::albion1:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
if you want us come and get us if you want us come out the east stand turn left single file up the hill and then turn into the car park,plase take car through the car park keep going west past the sportsman and straight on,make for the steps to the right of the sports centre and then turn left through another car park and head for the south west corner and wait,i'll be out in a minute.

If we're meant to sing this, not sure it scans ... :lolol:

"West Standers, la-la-la, West Standers, la-la-la"
[keeping it simple :smokin:]

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Roughly 340 seats left, gave up counting lol

Think tomorrow will see a late rush of fans snapping up the seats. Anyone know what time that pub opens behind the Northstand and more importantly what’s it like?

Never been in there but as I’ll be passing I’ll pop in for a couple of beers.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Think is is rather fitting for us West standers. Please work :)

it works :D

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here