Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West stand stand v's pompey?

According to website, only J block and West stand have tickets remaining.

I am assuming all the STH's seats are still blocked off, even those who did not buy them, or bought a different one? They should have been released at 1000 today. Or they were released and have since been sold? Or EVERY STH took their seat.

What is it?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
so will the normal stewards who stare at the H block massive be relocated to the west stand or have they there own people?

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
Going to get my ticket for the West Stand tomorrrow after work. I take it since they’ve gone on general sale then any one can purchase one?, the reason I ask is because what happens if Portsmouth sell their allocation and then their ticket less fans decide to buy our West Stand tickets, we could have hundreds of Portsmouth fans in there with us :eek:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

I am assuming all the STH's seats are still blocked off, even those who did not buy them, or bought a different one? They should have been released at 1000 today. Or they were released and have since been sold? Or EVERY STH took their seat.

What is it?

I don't think they've released them yet. Would be amazed if a few are left in J AFTER all STH's seats have been released for general sale.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

What is it?

According to the front page of seagulls.co.uk, season ticket holders have until Dec 24th to claim their seats, but clicking on the story it states until today Dec 23 10am ???

Attachments

• pompey2.jpg
    pompey2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 386
  • pompey1.jpg
    pompey1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:

Going to get my ticket for the West Stand tomorrrow after work. I take it since they’ve gone on general sale then any one can purchase one?, the reason I ask is because what happens if Portsmouth sell their allocation and then their ticket less fans decide to buy our West Stand tickets, we could have hundreds of Portsmouth fans in there with us :eek:
:catfight::smokin:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Only West stand seats left and selling really fast. Looks like 900 ruffians togeather Saturday, shall be interesting :thumbsup:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Get in - really looking forward to it :)

A few sample songs:

"We've got bi-noculars, we've got bi-noculars, we've got bi-noculars, we've got bi-noculars" :eek:

"You're so small it's unbelievable" :bhasign:

"Go West - we can't see a thing
Go West - you'll hear us as we sing
Go West - we are the Brighton boys
Go West - we're making all the noise" :blush:

"Brighton south stand, Brighton south stand - can you tell us when we score? Can you tell us when we score?" :smokin:

etc

Any more suggestions? :jester:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Get in - really looking forward to it :)

A few sample songs:

"We've got bi-noculars, we've got bi-noculars, we've got bi-noculars, we've got bi-noculars" :eek:

"You're so small it's unbelievable" :bhasign:

"Go West - we can't see a thing
Go West - you'll hear us as we sing
Go West - we are the Brighton boys
Go West - we're making all the noise" :blush:

"Brighton south stand, Brighton south stand - can you tell us when we score? Can you tell us when we score?" :smokin:

etc

Any more suggestions? :jester:

I like it sock. We'll make you the composer :D

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
WEST WEST WEST! I CANT SEE MUCH I CANT SEE MUCH! WEST WEST WEST! I CANT SEE MUCH CAN YOU GUYS SEE MUCH?

I like it.

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
I'd like to be in there with you, with my boy, but because i'm on the data base but he's not they won't sell him a ticket. Presumably he's just the sort of new fan we'll need to attract to the Amex. Not a chance with their current unhelpful attitude. And, no, they won't add him to the database until after the game, even though I can show he's lived with me in Hove all his life.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
2 more for the West Stand, time for a bit of sales shopping to get myself:

Echo_825_1025.jpg

if you want us come and get us if you want us come out the east stand turn left single file up the hill and then turn into the car park,plase take car through the car park keep going west past the sportsman and straight on,make for the steps to the right of the sports centre and then turn left through another car park and head for the south west corner and wait,i'll be out in a minute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here