Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West stand stand v's pompey?

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Isn't it exciting? I'll be bringing my flag and everything.

Really looking forward to it. if everyone could sing the above then by god the atmosphere from our end would be brilliant, just think it's a little to late for people too remember the words. The day is what you make it and I'm going to enjoy myself what ever happens.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Think it's best we keep things as simple as possible :thumbsup:

so that will be Aaaaaalbbbbbeeeeeeeeeoooooonnnnnnnn Aaaaaalllllbeeeeeooooonnnnn then?:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
Simple, OK. It would be nice to sing something that is popular and not necessarily a football song. There must be plenty of songs that are fun to sing without having to resort to songs that have been used, adaptations of other clubs and the rubbish pelted out generally.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
so that will be Aaaaaalbbbbbeeeeeeeeeoooooonnnnnnnn Aaaaaalllllbeeeeeooooonnnnn then?:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Knew someone would post that. Probably the most boring song we've ever sung/do. I don't sing it as it's so dull. Yes you're right, it'll be sung tomorrow :shrug:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Simple, OK. It would be nice to sing something that is popular and not necessarily a football song. There must be plenty of songs that are fun to sing without having to resort to songs that have been used, adaptations of other clubs and the rubbish pelted out generally.

I agree but some are easy to sing and rather catchy. If you name some and post links to you tube then maybe people might start using them. I'm only using the above as it's easy and thought we'd copy FCUM song for tomorrow as we're in the West stand.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
not sure that a half full west stand will have the withdean jumping.Wont matter what they sing because they will be outsung by 1300 pompey scumbags.
south stand need to re-create atmosphere from charlton game.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
not sure that a half full west stand will have the withdean jumping.Wont matter what they sing because they will be outsung by 1300 pompey scumbags.
south stand need to re-create atmosphere from charlton game.

There only be a couple of hundred seats left :thumbsup:

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
I seem to remember Pompey being surprisingly quiet when they came to Withdean a few years back, think it was an early k.off though. They drowned us out at Fartton though - no roof for us then, just like tomorrow. Apart from the cardboard cut-outs in the north of course.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Bloody 'ell. Trying to buy two tickets for the West stand. Has worked fine for previous matches, but apparently I can only buy one this time around. Tickets have always been bought together, so my father and I only have one fan number between us. :tantrum:

D

Deleted member 2719

Knew someone would post that. Probably the most boring song we've ever sung/do. I don't sing it as it's so dull. Yes you're right, it'll be sung tomorrow :shrug:

True it's boring but can be sung easily and seems to carry and be one of the loudest songs we do similar to Play up Pompey for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here