Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West stand stand v's pompey?

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I'm hoping to get my ticket in there over the next couple of days, and have a few mates doing the same. Completely agree with the "Ruffians" idea, but no matter how much we build it up, it won't be anything like FCUM were. Still, lets try and make it an away game atmosphere, standing and singing for 90 minutes!

Got to better than the south stand. Got a good feeling about the West Stand :)

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I am going to be in the West Stand, if my "contact" is unable to secure us tickets in the North Stand. I want to experience a game in the away stand before we leave. I want to be able to say I sat in all 4 stands. :)

It's our only opportunity and might as well experience it as it’ll be our only chance and we can really see the match from an away fans perceptive. Think it'll be one of those days where you look back and say, yes, I was there when the atmosphere was fantastic, or maybe not.

Never know till you try :)

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Exactly, i'm giving up my season ticket seat in the south stand to go there, i'm actually looking forward to it!

I hate Withdean full stop but do you know by going into the west stand feels like going to an away ground, going into uncharted territory, really looking forward to this game now :thumbsup:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I hate Withdean full stop but do you know by going into the west stand feels like going to an away ground, going into uncharted territory, really looking forward to this game now :thumbsup:

Lets hope we do get decent numbers in there, make some noise and have a laugh :albion1:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Lets hope we do get decent numbers in there, make some noise and have a laugh :albion1:

Think it'll sell out, bet the blue and white members are praying season ticket holders can't be arsed with this and the thought of the west makes them stay at home which leaves all the ruffians togeather.

The thought of 900 ruffians together kind of gets me excited :)

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Seriously considering a West Stand ticket for this game ...
1 It only needs 50-100 determined to make a noise to start creating a decent atmosphere
2 We'll not get another chance to see the game from the away end
3 It will be a laugh, one way or the other
4 I've never watched the Albion from Worthing before

Sample chant:
(to the tune of You're not singing anymore): 'Can you tell us when we score?':jester:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
i'm thinking of sitting in west because its cheap and I would have sat in all four stands at some point.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Surely it would be better if these noisy people were in A,B and C near the Pompey fans, rather than 200m away?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am going to be in the West Stand, if my "contact" is unable to secure us tickets in the North Stand. I want to experience a game in the away stand before we leave. I want to be able to say I sat in all 4 stands. :)

i'm thinking of sitting in west because its cheap and I would have sat in all four stands at some point.

There are SIX stands though, not four. IF I brave the West for Pompey, I'll have watched first team games from all six... :cool:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Myself, the missus & dannyseagull will all be joining you in the West Stand.
Actually looking forward to it in some wierd mentalist way.

The lad who served us in the shop thought we were made i think :lol:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Three tickets brought in good old Worthing End! Sitting up top, none of this at the "front" shit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here