Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I’d like to criticise this first half performance but we were bottom of the football league a quarter of a century ago so Graham says I’m not allowed to.

Which aspects would you criticise out of interest?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Second half I’m positive we’ll score at least 1 goal but also think Hammers will score at least one more too.

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
That was an excellent pass and he’s having a good game. But to say excellent he’d have to have hit the target or perhaps, dare I say after Leeds, actually score?

Yes he's struggling and lacking confidence, but unlike Locadia at the weekend getting himself and team mates into good positions, when he scores, confidence will soar.

And I honestly think it's sooner rather than later.

Feel free to bounce me!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Certainly wouldn't say Moder lacks skill.

Frustrating he didn't score, as live, I thought here's the equalizer.

On review I thought Fabianski remained big, made it more difficult for him, more good goal keeping than bad finishing.

But yes, I am frustrated.

As equally frustrating was the fact that Maupay had to pass it in the first place - if March (?) had put it in front of him to run on to, instead of just behind him..... And that's where I get frustrated - we just make it hard for ourselves.

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
If you can't see how we're playing well then you're following the wrong sport.

The difference is a set piece for them, and a lack of a striker for us.

Could t agree more.

I’m becoming so fed up of the constant negativity in here and in the stands.

Honestly, I’ve never known anything like this last couple of seasons.

Best we’ve ever been and all I hear is moan moan moan.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Could have been 2 or 3 down but still in it. Having said that, we somehow need to remember how to score. Every pundit now taking the piss out of our possession/failure to score, so frustrating.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Second half I’m positive we’ll score at least 1 goal but also think Hammers will score at least one more too.

You have zero proof that can happen though. The first bit I mean. Second bit entirely possible I agree.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I really should be ecstatic as to where we are in the league. However if we had put away half our chances this season god knows where we would be in the league. Some of our football is sublime. UTA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
What an absolute peach of a ball that was from Maupay to Moder! :bowdown: Pretty much took 5 players out of the game.

Moder should be finishing that off though.

A fantastic example of why Neal is in the team, brilliant vision and ball to Jacob.

D

Deleted member 2719

We are still in this, if only we hadn't had to sub, we would have more options the 2nd half.

Potter may have his hands tied behind his back this half.

6ft 7 big bob rocking on his heels, pissed me off a bit, but we are altogether.

Come on Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here