Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’d like to criticise this first half performance but we were bottom of the football league a quarter of a century ago so Graham says I’m not allowed to.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Really?

Think he’s the pick of our players, always available uses the ball intelligently

Yeah, I've spotted three occasions he's been caught up field, and they have attacked down our left in the gap he left. They hit the bar from one of them. Lost the ball from a few headers and passed it out of play twice. Just not his usual standard today.

If you can't see how we're playing well then you're following the wrong sport.

The difference is a set piece for them, and a lack of a striker for us.

The sport you need to watch is ice skating - plenty of marks for artistic merit there. Have some humility eh, the issue with your idol’s approach is being laid out for you graphically here and if you still don’t get it - I guess you never will

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Maupay has been excellent. The ball to Moder was sublime.

That was an excellent pass and he’s having a good game. But to say excellent he’d have to have hit the target or perhaps, dare I say after Leeds, actually score?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
If you can't see how we're playing well then you're following the wrong sport.

The difference is a set piece for them, and a lack of a striker for us.

That's a new slant on the problem.

Such a shame the club doesn't seem to agree. :censored:

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
But it's the complete lack of efficiency, skill and guile in front of goal. Him and Maupay just side foot it and hope. The aim is not to kick it at the goal keeper. Moder either does that or blasts it over. Thought that was a really poor effort and not a hard one even if Fabianski will be pleased with his save. So frustrating. Maybe he'll move on to the next stage of his development like Trossard and hit the woodwork every time.

Certainly wouldn't say Moder lacks skill.

Frustrating he didn't score, as live, I thought here's the equalizer.

On review I thought Fabianski remained big, made it more difficult for him, more good goal keeping than bad finishing.

But yes, I am frustrated.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Still in this.

We have dominated them this half.

Straight at them from the off.

Concerned we only have one sub left, praying it’s Lamptey

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Great game. Still in it. So frustrating to give away such a pathetic goal. Well done to anyone who had money on Soucek to score- a bit of a gimmie in hindsight.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
What an absolute peach of a ball that was from Maupay to Moder! :bowdown: Pretty much took 5 players out of the game.

Moder should be finishing that off though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here