Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West Ham to move for Chris Hughton?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, it isn't

What isn't? (The effort of trawling back to find out to what I was replying is unappealing - apologies).

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
can you show your workings out please?

Making a claim - just as valid as those who claim if Chris Hughton hadn't been sacked Brighton would have been relegated this season.

On boxing day Burnley were 18th and 3 points from safety (10 points behind Brighton) - sacking Dyche would have been a panic move - he knew the players and how to get the best out of them - unlikely anyone else could. The Burnley board recognised this and wisely kept faith with him.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Making a claim - just as valid as those who claim if Chris Hughton hadn't been sacked Brighton would have been relegated this season.

On boxing day Burnley were 18th and 3 points from safety (10 points behind Brighton) - sacking Dyche would have been a panic move - he knew the players and how to get the best out of them - unlikely anyone else could. The Burnley board recognised this and wisely kept faith with him.

TB sacked CH with perfect timing

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Well if you are going to sack someone- right after then end of the season, just after they secured PL survival is probably the best time (for Bloom - not for Hughton).

There was nothing secure about that survival we ended up relying on Cardiff to fluff their lines against already relegated Fulham.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Gonna take a stab in the dark here - Pretty Pink Fairy and Jolly Red Giant are both in the same nominal ballpark, both make good use of the little used :rolleyes: emoticon and neither attend matches. Advance apologies if I’m wrong, Das.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, it isn't

Found it.

You're right.

I missread it as he hasn't called the lizard, as in, he should have called the lizard becaue the lizard was expecting a call, as opposed to his name isn't the lizard.

I stand corrected. :dunce:

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Watford set to announce their new manager today (according to Sky) - Hughton still the bookies' favourite

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here