Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Tickets And The Ticket Office

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
The money has come off my credit card today, so we should all know soon.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
To be honest, Harty and DTG should have known how the tickets were being allocated before they both started giving out misinformation.

(Both said that STH got priority which is incorrect)

It's on tyhe club website and was in last night's programme.

To be fair, I expressed an opinion that I thought STH should be allowed first dip at the tickets as IMHO they are the lifeblood of the club...no-one renews= no cash flow. I see cup games as reward for those people who stump up hard earned cash in Feb/march for5 a product to be delivered 6 months later!

I could not hear what anyone else said on the phone in as I didnt have any "cans" ...sorry and all that

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Lil' Coach's birthday is January 6th, so I hope he gets a ticket as it would be a super treat for him. As a STH who put his application in the Withdean collection points at the match, I'm sure he should be ok to go with Coach and Grandad Coach.
I've applied, and it would be nice to go, but at the end of the day, If I dont get a ticket - I dont get a ticket!! I wouldn't be sitting with my family anyway!

It's only a match - I know football is more important than that to some people, but abusing the ticket office staff is an absolute disgrace - they should be put on the 'louts list' and not let back to any matches.

Here endeth the sermon as read by Mrs Coach.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
jakes right boot said:
The money has come off my credit card today, so we should all know soon.

Hasn't come out of my account and I had the Magic Millwall Stub.

:eek:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
roz said:
It's not like me to come over all gurlie about comments made about Lord B but I was very pissed off indeed when I heard that particular sarcastic remark as we drove home from the game.

Not only was it fecking unprofessional since I'm sure that anyone hosting a BBC phone-in is expected to at least pay some sort of lip service to the BBC's code of conduct, it was also cowardly.

PS. And I don't like people having an unreasonable go at my bloke just because they can't get their facts right. So there!

I was obviously not paying attention (I was / am very unwell) so could I please ask what Lord B's comments were that Harty has made a sarcastic comment about and what that retort was?

Not for any particular reason, just that I hate not knowing what's going on!

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
BIRCHYBOY27 said:
jakes right boot how much came off you card?
£48 - applied for 4 STH and posted through the shop doorway last Monday (no Millwall stubs) says uposted transaction.

Can't think of anything else I've used the card for except Bristol City tkts and that's already cleared. £16 for 2.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
roz said:
It's not like me to come over all gurlie about comments made about Lord B but I was very pissed off indeed when I heard that particular sarcastic remark as we drove home from the game.

Not only was it fecking unprofessional since I'm sure that anyone hosting a BBC phone-in is expected to at least pay some sort of lip service to the BBC's code of conduct, it was also cowardly.

PS. And I don't like people having an unreasonable go at my bloke just because they can't get their facts right. So there!

"Tonight Matthew I'm going to be Tammy Wynette"

Good on you Roz!!!:lolol:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Harty said:
"Tonight Matthew I'm going to be Tammy Wynette"

Good on you Roz!!!:lolol:

harty - have you ever tried to go 10 days without making any kind of comment which refers to either an ITV programme or some 1970's popular chart tune?

That's got to be worth a tenner to the fireman's benevolent collection.

And in the words of Les Dennis - if you can manage it 'I'll hand over the money myself!'

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
the guy is a one trick pony,pity really because he seemed to be o/k before the gulls eye days.i used to think any mate of erskine was a good geezer.

but hart has proven to be a first class "one off the wrist"his act is a a cross between jimmy greves and bruno and about as relevant to todays broadcasting as his other hero......jackie palo

oh.....and he is a f***ing tory

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
ROSM said:
harty - have you ever tried to go 10 days without making any kind of comment which refers to either an ITV programme or some 1970's popular chart tune?

That's got to be worth a tenner to the fireman's benevolent collection.

And in the words of Les Dennis - if you can manage it 'I'll hand over the money myself!'

Please don't bismirch the name of Sir Les.

I'll willingly put £10 in your fireman's bucket if the backstabbing and sniping stops Adrian.

Perhaps I shouldn't have reacted like that but then again perhaps certain people shouldn't be all nice when they meet me then slaughter me behind my back.

Anyway after a hard day at work I realise that there are far more important issues than the Soap opera that is NSC.

On a personal note I hope the lovely Clare is blooming and is there any chance of another EDF desk diary please?

Harty

PS Northstand North please note, certainly not a Tory and Pallo has two l's.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Harty said:

I'll willingly put £10 in your fireman's bucket if the backstabbing and sniping stops Adrian.

Perhaps I shouldn't have reacted like that but then again perhaps certain people shouldn't be all nice when they meet me then slaughter me behind my back.

Anyway after a hard day at work I realise that there are far more important issues than the Soap opera that is NSC.

On a personal note I hope the lovely Clare is blooming and is there any chance of another EDF desk diary please?

Harty

your a maniac

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Harty said:

Harty

having just taken a call from Ian (after he posted but before I read this) I explained that having been unable to attend the game on saturday due to the lurgy I listened to the phone in I thought he was out of order with his dig at Lord B. And to clarify, I'm not sure who his comment about backstabbing is aimed at..............but if mentioning Les Dennis is a problem, heaven help it if I even utter the name of Dustin Gee

:D

anyway, just like Paul McCartney in Pipes of Peace, I'm sure xmas will be a time for harty to extend the hand of friendship and purchase Lord B some copious drinks at the sportsman on boxing day. Perahsp with Cliff playing Mistletoe and Wine in the background (a time to rejoice in the good that we see).

And Northstand North, you are certainly out with Harty being a tory. he's much worse :p

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
jakes right boot said:
£48 - applied for 4 STH and posted through the shop doorway last Monday (no Millwall stubs) says unposted transaction.

Can't think of anything else I've used the card for except Bristol City tkts and that's already cleared. £16 for 2.
Confirmed today as 4 x £12 tickets from BHA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here